Anyone got a Doberman scroll saw pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a Doberman scroll saw pattern

In the latest issue of Scroll Saw Workshop there was an article by a canadian guy who did some pretty good scroll saw stuff. the article was accompanied by a plan to produce a wolf's head.
    I have been looking for a similar pattern to cut a Doberman head.
    Can anyone help ?

Charles Dearing has some dog patterns on his web site, www.bullrunart.com, that are pretty good. You might try there. Judy Gale Roberts also has a whole book of patterns of dog heads. Just a couple suggestions.

Moon
    Old Mooner

Comment

Chri$--

I was going to send you a Doberman pattern via email, but you have decided you don't want any emails. So--if you go to http://groups.msn.com/FreeScrollsawPatterns/ and then click on the topic on the left-hand side of the page called "Newest Free Patterns" and go by the dates posted to the ones for Sep and Oct you will see one by Honeyjinx called, strngely enough, "Doberman...."
      Moon
      Old Mooner

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
        Reply to Wood identification needed
        by Rolf
        This site should be on every woodworkers computer. https://www.wood-database.com/ As has been said the first image is Wenge....
        Today, 07:38 AM
      • handibunny
        Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
        by handibunny
        I couldn't resist (too long since any new toys) and ordered a blacklight flashlight from Amazon--same price as Harbor Freight. Should be here Tuesday--can't wait to see all the glue spots I've missed.
        Today, 07:01 AM
      • handibunny
        by handibunny
        If you google "Moradillo" you'll get more information than you'll ever need. It looks like it will work up beautifully.
        Today, 06:59 AM
      • dgman
        by dgman
        The first picture is Wenge, pronounced WHEN-ghay or WHEN-Gii. It is a very hard wood. It’s splintery and very hard to cut. When finished, it is almost black. I use it when I need a black wood for Intarsia. I do not know anything about the other wood.
        Yesterday, 10:40 PM
      • vgraf
        Wood identification needed
        by vgraf
        I have a new neighbor who did a lot of woodworking in the past but had to give it up because of allergies. He sold his shop equipment and wood stockpile when he moved here, however he kept a few pieces of fancy wood and showed them to me. The first one (First Photo) he had no idea what it was. It is...
        Yesterday, 09:31 PM
      Working...
      X