Chris Lubkemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Lubkemann

Hi. I'm searching for a site that sells Chris Lubkemann's works. Is there such a thing? All I'm finding are books on him.

Click on the Wood Carving Illustrated website at the left of the screen. Someone there will be able to answer your question I'm sure. Chris Lubkemann would be a wood carver, not a scrollsawer.
    Garon

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim Lowder
      Reply to Question about tilting head saws
      by Jim Lowder
      Thank you everyone. I guess I just need to scroll more and have more patience with my abilities. You all are amazing...
      Yesterday, 08:08 PM
    • evilbadger
      Reply to Cutting Air
      by evilbadger
      How thick is that foam Randy? That turned out really nice.

The view on the house is nice but that 11 foot 3 ceiling height is killing me....
      Yesterday, 07:56 PM
    • Rolf
      by Rolf
      I have both types of saw A tilting table Hawk g426 and an Older Excalibur with a tilting head. Unlike Carole for bevel cuts I prefer the tilting head I do larger projects and it is easier for me.
      Regarding compound cuts they are cut at 90 degrees.

If I were in the market for a new...
      Yesterday, 05:38 PM
    • handibunny
      by handibunny
      If you have a good saw, and can set the table accurately, you should be good to go. Give a holler if you need help. ๐Ÿ˜

Randy, I swapped out the clamps on the Jet for the Pegas clamps as soon as they became available. I found the Jet clamps just too fidgety for my taste.
      Yesterday, 05:09 PM
    • Jim Lowder
      by Jim Lowder
      Thank you all for the info. Sounds like itโ€™s talent or practice issue not my saws. Wife already gave permission to buy a new one. I will wait tho
      Yesterday, 04:51 PM
    Working...
    X