Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the groups

Hi all,

I am new to the groups here, just stumbled (google) across them the other day when I could not find the site I used to order by blades from (Flying Dutchman of course). Definitly one of the most comprehensive groups I have found on Scroll Sawing in general, I look forward to reading more as time permits.

I have been scrolling for 4.5 to 5 years. Mostly just silhouette's some with a lot of frett work and other without much. I have started making my own patterns for some basic stuff but I still mostly work out of books or some from sites like Shadez has up (not great at his patterns yet).

I have just started selling my work recently in an attempt to allow my wife to be a stay at home mom.

Well back to my day job, got a product about to roll out the door and some QA work that needs to be finished.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Bill.

Welcome Bill!
    Theresa
    Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

Good to have ya here Bill. I'm pretty new to this place myself. As well as to scroll sawing. Glad to have all the experienced people here to learn from.

Matt

Comment

Welcome Bill! You've come to a good place. Have some fun.
        Sandy

Comment

Welcome Bill!
          If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know!

Bob Duncan
          Scroll Saw Workshop

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim Lowder
            Reply to Question about tilting head saws
            by Jim Lowder
            Thank you everyone. I guess I just need to scroll more and have more patience with my abilities. You all are amazing...
            Yesterday, 08:08 PM
          • evilbadger
            Reply to Cutting Air
            by evilbadger
            How thick is that foam Randy? That turned out really nice.

The view on the house is nice but that 11 foot 3 ceiling height is killing me....
            Yesterday, 07:56 PM
          • Rolf
            by Rolf
            I have both types of saw A tilting table Hawk g426 and an Older Excalibur with a tilting head. Unlike Carole for bevel cuts I prefer the tilting head I do larger projects and it is easier for me.
            Regarding compound cuts they are cut at 90 degrees.

If I were in the market for a new...
            Yesterday, 05:38 PM
          • handibunny
            by handibunny
            If you have a good saw, and can set the table accurately, you should be good to go. Give a holler if you need help. ๐Ÿ˜

Randy, I swapped out the clamps on the Jet for the Pegas clamps as soon as they became available. I found the Jet clamps just too fidgety for my taste.
            Yesterday, 05:09 PM
          • Jim Lowder
            by Jim Lowder
            Thank you all for the info. Sounds like itโ€™s talent or practice issue not my saws. Wife already gave permission to buy a new one. I will wait tho
            Yesterday, 04:51 PM
          Working...
          X