Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the groups

Hi all,

I am new to the groups here, just stumbled (google) across them the other day when I could not find the site I used to order by blades from (Flying Dutchman of course). Definitly one of the most comprehensive groups I have found on Scroll Sawing in general, I look forward to reading more as time permits.

I have been scrolling for 4.5 to 5 years. Mostly just silhouette's some with a lot of frett work and other without much. I have started making my own patterns for some basic stuff but I still mostly work out of books or some from sites like Shadez has up (not great at his patterns yet).

I have just started selling my work recently in an attempt to allow my wife to be a stay at home mom.

Well back to my day job, got a product about to roll out the door and some QA work that needs to be finished.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Bill.

Welcome Bill!
    Theresa
    Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

Good to have ya here Bill. I'm pretty new to this place myself. As well as to scroll sawing. Glad to have all the experienced people here to learn from.

Matt

Comment

Welcome Bill! You've come to a good place. Have some fun.
        Sandy

Comment

Welcome Bill!
          If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know!

Bob Duncan
          Scroll Saw Workshop
          www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
            Reply to Bruce released for full physical therapy
            by tgiro01
            Glad to hear he is getting back on track. After seeing what my wife went through, after her fall, I wouldn't wish rehab or PT on anyone.
            Today, 07:19 PM
          • tgiro01
            Reply to FInished Product
            by tgiro01
            It will sit on the coffee table for a couple of weeks/months - Until I finish the next one. Then it get relegated to the collection to await the next craft show. Or it may go to the art gallery for a few months.

Jim - Same two words I gave Rolf and Scott -- Wedgie Sled. Jerry Bennett's...
            Today, 07:16 PM
          • jim_mex
            Reply to The Viking
            by jim_mex
            Hi Jo - that is an absolutely stunning piece of work and a labor of love to draw the pattern and then transform it into a dimensional wood project and give so much life to the character. Your choice of wood color and grain combination is also spot on. Wow!

I'm going to share this image...
            Today, 06:26 PM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to The Viking
            by Linda In Phoenix
            So much coolness shared.
            Today, 02:47 PM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to FInished Product
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Ewwwww.....Ahhhhhh.......So very nice in design and craftsmanship!🤩
            Today, 02:46 PM