Welcome! I hope you enjoy your visits.

Phil

Leave a comment:

• Gill
    Fallen Angel

• Gill
    replied
    Hi Jim

I know what you mean about forgetting time. I normally serve tea in our house at 5pm, but if I'm in the workshop it can often be as late as 8pm. My other half's just resigned himself to it .

Welcome to the forum.

Gill

Leave a comment:

• CanadianScroller
    ********* CUT IT OUT

• CanadianScroller
    replied
    Howdy Neighbour

Welcome aboard. I live just down the street...well Highway 1 is a street
    If you get out Chilliwack way Aug 4 through 7, you can catch me or my buddy Roy Brown doing scrolling demos at the Fair.
    It is a great hobby and I think ScrollSaw Workshop is the best site by far for all types of scrollers.
    You will find everything from Abrasives to Zero tolerance table inserts here.
    Ask any qusetions you like, there are no dumb ones...although I have made a few dumb replies.

Happy Scrolling

Leave a comment:

• Little flower
    aka, Kiwi T

• Little flower
    replied
    Welcome to the forum. Yes I know what you mean - alarm clocks do have other advantages.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Wilkinson

• Jim Wilkinson
    started a topic almost new to this site

almost new to this site

My name is Jim Wilkinson. I have been sawing for about 4 yrs now. I started in the second bedroom in our condo which caused dust everywhere. I get carried away sometimes and have to have an alarm clock to let me know when it is time to go to work. I started small and started to find the harder the progect the cheaper it got because as soon as I finished on project I needed more wood to start another.
    I am glad I found this site.
    Have a great day all
    Jim

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X