Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

I got the scroll bug after seeing some great work at an arts and craft show. Just put my scroll and stand together a little while ago. This looks like a great site for me to learn. I just wanted to say hello while I still had fingers to type.

Welcome!!

I know you will like this forum site. And don't worry, with scroll sawing, your fingers are safe.

Phil

Comment

Tell us what kind of saw you have. I am on my second Delta, my first saw was a VS 20" Delta. I couldn't top feed with it. I now have the Delta P-20. Mick.
      Mick, - Delta P-20

A smile is a small curve that straightens everything out.

Comment

Welcome,

If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know!

Bob Duncan
        Scroll Saw Workshop
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

I got the Dremel 1680, it came complete with stand, light, blades. It fit my budget to get started in hopefully a long time hobby. I plan on doing my first project on my day off this Sunday. Thanks all in advance for help I'll be asking for in the furture.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

I'm new to scroll sawing also, I have a 16" Delta and looking at a DeWalt 788. If you need blades buy from Mike Moorlach his home page is http://www.mikesworkshop.com/ he carries Flying Dutchman blades. I use them and he will help you choose the correct blades.

-Bill
            -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Almost everybody in here will tell you FD blades are the best you can buy.
              Bob
              Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

So ET---how was the first project?

Bob
                www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

it looked like a beaver had chewed out the pattern instead of me at a scroll saw. But it's a start, and as we all know even the greatest had to start out like a green horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Termite
                    I got the Dremel 1680, it came complete with stand, light, blades. It fit my budget to get started in hopefully a long time hobby. I plan on doing my first project on my day off this Sunday. Thanks all in advance for help I'll be asking for in the furture.
                    Electric termite"

I just bought the same scroll saw dremel1680.$179.00 lowes

I got a few questions when your up to some doozies? on how the saw preforms for you...

thomp2
                    Dremel 1680 & Delta ss250 shopmaster

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X