X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poppie
    replied
    Hi Mick;
    The saw that I am using I got two years ago. It has a label that says Delta Series 2000 on the side and it is v.s. with a 16" throat. I find it a very good machine for what I can do. It is not the most inexpensive saw out there but it was the best one I could afford.
    Thanks to everyone for the welcome and I will be back soon.
    Ray

Leave a comment:

• sheltiecarver
    replied
    Welcome, Ray!
    It sounds like you have a variety of projects behind you, so you will have lots of good input for those of us who don't. I'm glad you found this great site!
    Sandy

Leave a comment:

• Mick Walker
    replied
    Ray, welcome aboard. I have a question for you. What is a Delta 2000, is this an older model? Just curious. Mick.

Leave a comment:

• BobD
    replied
    Welcome Ray!

Glad to see you found our little corner of the Web!

Bob Duncan
    Scroll Saw Workshop

Leave a comment:

• Gill
    replied
    Hi Ray

Nice to meet you

Gill

Leave a comment:

• GrayBeard Phil
    replied
    Hi Ray:

Welcome and glad to have you join us.

Phil

Leave a comment:

• Forester21
    replied
    Welcome Ray.

This is a very friendly forum! Glad you joined.

T

Leave a comment:

• Poppie
    started a topic New Member

Hi Everybody;
    My name is Ray.
    I started woodworking about 6 years ago around the time my Granddaughter
    turned 2 years old. I wanted to make her some doll furniture, a rocking horse, a rocking chair and anything else I could think of. Well I started then and I am still making things, but now I really like doing projects on my scrollsaw. I have a Delta 2000 and am very happy with it. I have tried a variety of different projects and love a good challenge. If someone says that a project might be too hard that just makes me more determined too try it.
    This forum looks very friendly and I think I will learn a lot from everyone that here. This is my first time joining something like this so I will close now but I will keep in touch.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X