New Member in Salt Lake City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member in Salt Lake City

I've been scrolling about 15 years on a Hegner, and have had the honor of having three articles with patterns published in Scroll Saw Workshop (Olympic pin display board; Volker ornaments; Disney Castle Night Lamp. I scroll for the joy of it, and only occasionally sell things. The thing I enjoy most is new scrolling concepts. The joinery article in the current issue really caught my eye. I also like very intricate and fragile fretwork from large clocks to small ornaments.

A little about me. Age 63 going on 50. Married to a great woman for 40 years; 4 children; 9 grandchildren plus one in the oven. Retired from National Institutes of Health as a research administrator. Currently developing a counseling agency as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Other interests include: genealogy, gardening, grandchildren, trying to keep up with my "honey do" list.

Tom Sevy in Salt Lake City

Nice to see you here Tom! So what you're saying is that Honey Do list just keeps growing--I'm never going to get caught up!!!

Let me know how your joinery turns out...a dozen of those boxes are on my honey do list!

Bob
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

welcome

welcome Tom, I too know about th honey do list and you never get caught up. When you get one thing done two more are added.
      Keith
      Keep on scrolling

Comment

Tom

Welcome aboard and it is good to have another seasoned vet of scrolling on board. Hope you jump in with some comments as you get to know the people here. Would hope you post some of your work including the ones that made the magazine. If you get a chance check out the scrollers galleries and you will some talented people here and as a shameless plug my gallery is JTTHECLOCKMAN. Don't be a stranger.
        John T.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X