• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Sue

Hope you have a great one!!!

Bob
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Add my Birthday Wish too!

Hope you do something wild and crazy for your birthday - Lord knows you sure are old enough!

Comment

Happy Birthday Sue!

Gill
      Last edited by Gill; 03-28-2005, 04:17 PM.
      There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
      (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Happy Birth Day Sue
        Keith
        Keep on scrolling

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
          Reply to Wooden Headstone
          by cwmagee
          That certainly will be a challenge, Since the wood appears to be well preserved, it will interesting to identify the wood - cedar or locust ???
          Today, 10:40 AM
        • Sandy Oaks
          Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
          by Sandy Oaks
          Betty, send me an email of what you want to order rather than the website. Better pricing on repackaged. Email at [email protected]...
          Today, 10:07 AM
        • planeur
          My covid angel
          by planeur
          Hello scrollsaw and sculptor experts !
          I will need your advises to do that drawing (found on the web ), to make it in 3D , with cherry wood. It is a gift for my brother in law, for his messages of encouragement concerning the COVID. and since more than a year.
          I wont tell you the finish...
          Today, 09:38 AM
        • will8989
          “Old Men” at the sawmill
          by will8989
          This letter was received by Kinder Park. Other than 2 volunteers under 45, the ages range from the youngest, Bruce, 72 to 85.

Dear Vice President Rocky

I have the honor to forward to your attention, the logo of the nonprofit Friends of Kinder Farm Park, provided by Mr. Thos....
          Today, 08:32 AM
        • will8989
          Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
          by will8989
          They say great minds think alike. I wanted to order the ones you sent me to try. I’ll be placing an order over the week-end for the #3 double skip and others. Bruce’s free tickets to Dover this week-end for the races may just cost him for leaving me here by myself for 3 days! And I got them in 2...
          Today, 08:23 AM
        Working...
        X