Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob D

I'll start this off:
    My name is Bob Duncan and I'm the Associate Editor for Scroll Saw Workshop. I'm a novice scroller--and have definately read a lot more about it than I've actually done. I've worked my way through John Nelson's Scroll Saw Workbook, but haven't done much else. I have a problem finishing most of my projects...I get interested in something new and lose interest in my last project. I'm interested in Fretwork, Intarsia, Portraits, and embellishing my other woodworking projects with scrolled work. I need all the help I can get!

Bob Duncan
    www.GrobetUSA.com

For Bob

Bob....Judging from the fine work you folks do on SSW mag. and the time and effort spent keeping the message board going, I'm surprised you even have time to get near a saw!! Your efforts are truly appreciated... keep up the good work and tell Shannon I said HI!!!
    If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

Shucks Neal, when people send me articles in as good a shape as what you sent, my job is easy!!!

I was about 1/2 way through formatting the piece for our designers when my computer crashed, though, so I decided to work on something else for a while!

Bob
      www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X