Especially for folks in Eastern Tennesse and the Carolinas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Especially for folks in Eastern Tennesse and the Carolinas

I have no connection to Klingspor. Klingspor will be holding their annual wooding working extravaganza on October 25 and 26 in Hickory NC. I know Steve Good will be there on both days and I also understand Bob Duncan, from Pegas will also be there. It is still up in the air but I might be doing demonstrations in the North Carolina Wood Worker booth. Come say "Hey".

https://www.woodworkingextravaganza.com/
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Thanks for the info Scott. Wish I could come but I think that weekend is already booked up with other things.
    Melanie from East TN

Comment

Same here Scott. That weekend is PumpkinFest in Dayton. That Saturday we will have 5,000 kids stop by ArtCrafters for candy.
      Denny
      ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Wanted to go, but we are taking a fall foliage train tour up the New River. Wanted to do it for years and the timing hit both our schedules.
        Jim
        When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
        Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

I've wanted to go to this show for many years, but it never works out, so I'm excited to be there showing off our Scroll Band Saw, Scroll Saw, and new rotary tool with starter kit!
          www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to Pegas saw
            by will8989
            Bob, thewoodworkingshows.com Baltimore is 1/3-1/5. Lately it seems they always have space. And it’s not that far for you to travel!
            Hegner converted their top blower to a vacuum which I really like. What needs to be changed on the Pegas saw? I don’t want to buy something than need to change...
            Today, 09:01 PM
          • vgraf
            Reply to Pegas saw
            by vgraf
            Rolf,
            Most blowers blow the dust from the left side to keep the cutting line clear. Did you disconnect your blower so that the vacuum system sucks the dust from the left keeping the pattern lines clear?
            Today, 07:34 PM
          • vgraf
            Reply to Price Tags
            by vgraf
            I found some small tags at Hobby Lobby. They were in the Jewelry materials section.

https://www.hobbylobby.com/Beads-Jew...p/13171-TI0524

They were about 3/8" x 5/8".

$4.99 for a packet...
            Today, 07:22 PM
          • Rolf
            Reply to Pegas saw
            by Rolf
            I added a trap to catch the small pieces that I don't want to lose. Also a simple swivel so I can swing the top part out of the way without messing with the upper nozzle. I did not glue the joints in case I get a clog. ...
            Today, 05:23 PM
          • Jim McDonald
            Reply to Shawl pins
            by Jim McDonald
            Not something I would probably do--but great work and excellent detail. Thanks for sharing the images and patterns.
            Today, 03:56 PM
          Working...
          X