23 rd Annual Long Island Woodworking show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23 rd Annual Long Island Woodworking show

The show is November 8-9 from 10 to 4. It is as we like to say our annual prom.! We get to show off what our many members are capable of. We have Cabinet makers, turners, carvers and of course Scrollers. Demonstartions , presentations and some vendors. Of course I will be there with my friends demonstrating scroll sawing,

I have our clubs facebook link attached. 2019 show flyer.jpg If you are in our neighborhood please stop by. It is on Long island in New York.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...wUDAPURw&ifg=1
    Rolf
    RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Shield and Sword (Medium).jpg We had a super show! The two days just fly by and I have a sore throat from talking and demonstrating along side my buddy Joe on his Hegner cranking out ornaments and compound cut stuff for the kids. As soon as I get some I will post them. I had no time to take any. We (the club members) Did a group project again each taking a project from one of the SSWWC magazines.

This was my small project submission for the show. The magazine printed a picture with the sword in the shield. The sword was not mine so I decided to make one out of wood. It has turning, carving, some paint and stain and of course the scroll work.
    All around a fun project, lots of folks wanted to buy it.

Every year my club friends ask me to set up my clocks in our booth. The Flying pendulum and the Magnetic drive clock. The come out of the basement once a year for this event and boy do they pull people in. The Flying pendulum clock is a real conversation starter and lots of folks wanted to buy my clocks.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Nice to be so appreciated! I’m sure your booth was spectacular!
      Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X