No announcement yet.

Baltimore woodworking show January 4-6.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore woodworking show January 4-6.

I wasn’t going but they have a 3 part seminar for angle grinding - getting started, scrappy spoons, bowls and trays, all for the pice of admission. Can’t pass that up.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

We'll be there on Saturday. See what's new & pick up some accessories. Maybe some wood.
    Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Comment

Tempting but just too far. Especially since I would have to go through DC.
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

You should go on Sunday when then give away the lathe, I think, if you need one. You need to be present to win. And if the Ravens are playing in the playoff, the crowd will be down quite a bit. Scott, Going around DC isn't much better than going through DC. 495 is always packed!!!
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Well, Tony, they are giving the lathe away Saturday at five and the bandsaw Sunday at 3. The ravens are playing Sunday at 1, so I expect it will be packed Saturday and like a ghost town on Sunday.
          Betty

Comment

Went today and had a good time, but we left at 2 PM. I got some bandsaw blades and wine bottle stopper hardware.

My son and his wife were with me. They are just getting into wood turning and he likes segmented. They picked out quite a bit of wood to take home and play with.

Twas a good day.
            Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Comment

Did they stop by Mark Supak? He’s an amazing woodturner. Bruce took a workshop from him. Bruce set up Annapolis Woodworkers yesterday and said peach tree wasn’t there and a lot of their vendors due to illness of the owner. He was quite disappointed. Did you take any of the seminars?
              Betty

Comment

I didn't sit on any of the demo's or seminars except to rest during my wanderings, Roger & Shari did. Since they just got their first bandsaw I made sure they sat at one of Alex Snodgrass' sessions. They also sat at the Easywood tools demo and they said there was one other. It may have been Mark's.

Peachtree was sorely missed. I noticed some of their vendors were missing, and some of them were on their own.

But The kids had a good time and seemed to learn a lot and got some really nice wood to take home.
                Tony

Comment

Did you happen to stop by annapolis did you happen Tom stop by annapolis Woodworkers booth? They had some amazing items there.
                  Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X