X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new One? The North Eastern Ohio Scroll Saw & Woodworking Expo

Anyone know about this one? http://neosclub.wixsite.com/home
    Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim Finn
    Reply to Back in business, for this year.
    Jim Finn
    I have done that with pinecrest and with facebook.
    I had my next sale, on Saturday, at the farmers market and I hit about 85% of my sales average. Still well worth the effort. I expect it to decrease from now until October. I plan to only go every other week when it gets low enough. ...
    Today, 01:09 PM
  • tgiro01
    Reply to Grizzly G0555x Band saw
    tgiro01
    Timberwolf has a 3/4" blade that is only .025" thick, so it works very well on a 14" wheel. Most 3/4" blades are .034" thick and it is hard to get proper tension o a 14" wheel with them. I tried a 3/4" blade from another company that is only .025" think, but they...
    Today, 12:55 PM
  • leehljp
    Reply to Grizzly G0555x Band saw
    leehljp
    Spent yesterday cleaning up my shop - (once very two years!) and could not find my 3/4 inch BS wood slicer. Came in and discovered that I ordered and received a 1/2 inch wood slicer two years ago. (I keep the records on my computer.) I know I had a 3/4 inch at one time but finally figured out that was...
    Today, 07:19 AM
  • dwssr2
    Reply to paint roller,,,mini
    dwssr2
    she likes it...
    Today, 05:28 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to Back in business, for this year.
    will8989
    Here’s a thought. I have a friend who does amazing jewelry. She was on Etsy, Pinterest and her own site. One feeds the other. Could you do Pinterest with link to your site?...
    Yesterday, 09:39 PM
Working...
X