Baltimore woodworking show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore woodworking show

First week end in January. Anyone going? Bruce is going Friday to help set up the Annapolis Woodworkers area. I’ll be there Saturday to leave some money behind.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Sorry just to far for a day trip especially since I would have to drive up I-95 through that Fredericksburg to Baltimore corridor. YUCK!!!
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Will be there Saturday. Looking forward to some good woods. Plus some shop gadgets.
      Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Comment

Maybe we'll see each other there Tony. We usually get there when the doors open. Last year was a disappointment for us. Alot of regular vendors were missing. Peach Tree took up almost the entire center floor.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X