Baltimore woodworking show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore woodworking show

First week end in January. Anyone going? Bruce is going Friday to help set up the Annapolis Woodworkers area. I’ll be there Saturday to leave some money behind.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Sorry just to far for a day trip especially since I would have to drive up I-95 through that Fredericksburg to Baltimore corridor. YUCK!!!
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Will be there Saturday. Looking forward to some good woods. Plus some shop gadgets.
      Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Comment

Maybe we'll see each other there Tony. We usually get there when the doors open. Last year was a disappointment for us. Alot of regular vendors were missing. Peach Tree took up almost the entire center floor.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dan A
          Reply to Last weekends wood show
          Dan A
          Congratulations, Rolf

Dan
          Today, 06:15 PM
        • Rubsterwine
          Reply to My hegner is chopping thru wood
          Rubsterwine
          Thanks guys: The blade is not being pinched. I have parts list and diagram, the bearing on the crank linkage are sealed but I have on order a new linkage with bearings. Yes I oil the bushings every couple of weeks. I thought maybe the screws on the upper clamp might worn to much so I removed the two...
          Today, 03:48 PM
        • Sandy Oaks
          Reply to Christmas show stuff
          Sandy Oaks
          Wow, Tony. Those are amazing. Thanks for showing the glue up.
          Today, 11:20 AM
        • will8989
          Reply to My hegner is chopping thru wood
          will8989
          Check the thumb screw in the upper holder. On the end is a tiny screw that must be perfectly flat. If it’s not it won’t grab the blade properly. I replace mine every few years. The problem this time is with #5 blades. The bottom of the blade is not even and I believe that is my problem. The other...
          Today, 11:11 AM
        • handibunny
          Reply to Christmas show stuff
          handibunny
          Thanks, Tony. That's what I thought you'd have to do. Your work is impeccable!
          Today, 11:00 AM
        Working...
        X