Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mid West Scrollsaw and Woodworking Trade Show.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid West Scrollsaw and Woodworking Trade Show.

So this posted on another site and wanted to share. Doubt I will make it was MapQuest says it is 1,057 miles each way.

http://midwesttradeshow.com/
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dan A
    Reply to compound cutting
    Dan A
    I'm pretty sure the blade was in right. It was an 1 3/4 piece of poplar. Once I was done cutting I couldn't even get the piece to come apart out of the block. Which as I remember it, indicates to much pushing and making the blade bend.

For what it's worth I cut an ornament out of pine and...
    Today, 06:17 AM
  • leehljp
    Reply to Shingles
    leehljp
    My wife got the vaccine shot in 2011 and 4 months later came down with shingles. It wasn't a light case either.

My aunt said she found a cure for shingles: She heard that rubbing Dr. Tichenors antiseptic on it would stop it. She got in the tub and poured some on. As she tells it: "When...
    Yesterday, 10:15 PM
  • vgraf
    Reply to Mass Production
    vgraf
    I also cannot perceive making that many of anything. I just finished about 30 of the mini birdhouses and am ready to start something new.

I also have used the alcohol and shellac method. It really speeds up the finishing process. If the surface is left a little rough, a little touch up...
    Yesterday, 09:29 PM
  • vgraf
    Reply to compound cutting
    vgraf
    I had trouble cutting once with a new blade and then discovered I had it backwards.
    Yesterday, 09:23 PM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to Fall magazine
    NC Scroller
    Can't wait to get mine.
    Yesterday, 08:51 PM
Working...
X