Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mid West Scrollsaw and Woodworking Trade Show.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid West Scrollsaw and Woodworking Trade Show.

So this posted on another site and wanted to share. Doubt I will make it was MapQuest says it is 1,057 miles each way.

http://midwesttradeshow.com/
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Don in Brooklin On
    Reply to wipe on poly and tack cloth
    by Don in Brooklin On
    I use wipe on poly quite often and I apply 2 thin coats before sanding with 220 or 320. I wipe with a lint free. Someone told me not to use tack cloth as you can leave behind a wee bit of beeswax witch could cause issues later on.

I make sure that the surface is dry and not tacky before...
    Yesterday, 05:41 AM
  • dwssr2
    wipe on poly and tack cloth
    by dwssr2
    Question, when sanding polyurethane in between coats, using a tack cloth, is it ok to wipe on poly while the project seems tacky or should a person wait a few hours to let it dry?
    How necessary is it to sand between coats of polyurethane? I am sure people have a lot of different opinions and...
    04-24-2019, 05:58 PM
  • tgiro01
    Reply to Do you know what this Is?
    by tgiro01
    Betty asked: "Where does the responsibility of the maker of an item end and the responsibility of the purchaser begin? My sealife puzzle is purchased by older people due to its complexity but - if they leave it laying around and a child gets a part and chokes, is that my responsibility or theirs?"...
    04-24-2019, 12:20 PM
  • RJweb
    by RJweb
    The problem now a days everyone is sue happy, no matter who’s at fault, RJ...
    04-24-2019, 10:03 AM
  • will8989
    by will8989
    Don’t forget to carry insurance if you sell a lot. It’s a necessary expense and a good "silent" partner and hope it stays that way. Where does the responsibility of the maker of an item end and the responsibility of the purchaser begin? My sealife puzzle is purchased by older people due...
    04-24-2019, 08:44 AM
Working...
X