The Woodworking Show, Columbus Oh Jan 27 28 and 29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Woodworking Show, Columbus Oh Jan 27 28 and 29

We (The Heart of Ohio Scrollers) will be at the show doing demos and showing off some of our work, If you are in the area stop in and say hello.
    Bruce

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• leehljp
    Reply to Useful stuff we already have
    leehljp
    I keep a hair dyer in my shop and use it to speed up the setting of some finishes on small items. (I have a heat gun but mine is too hot for urging a finish to set.)

I use the drill press as a press on small delicate items that need fitting into a spot/hole, especially on pen making. I...
    Yesterday, 10:00 PM
  • tgiro01
    tgiro01
    We sometimes order takeout and the dressings and sauces come in small plastic cups. These are great when mixing small amounts of epoxy or mixing small amounts of stain in a finish. The greek yoghurt cups come in handy for holding all sorts of small parts & pieces, as do the styrofoam trays that...
    Yesterday, 07:35 PM
  • Wood Dog
    Wood Dog
    I save the creamer containers from the coffee shop. Great for mixing small amounts of epoxy, add paint into for painting small projects, or add some mineral spirits into for cleaning small brushes....etc, etc.
    Yesterday, 06:32 PM
  • Rolf
    Rolf
    Linda , Great subject!
    Actually I have the handle on the front of my Hawk and clip on a plastic bag with clothes pins. The Hawk blade is way up front.
    Lots of the so called Dogy bags are really nice plastic containers with lids, I use them for small parts, dipping in sanding sealer etc....
    Yesterday, 05:55 PM
  • Scrappile
    Reply to Coin Inlay Variation
    Scrappile
    Definitely some master coin scrolling....
    Yesterday, 04:58 PM
Working...
X