Baltimore woodworking show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore woodworking show

Anyone going? First week-end in Jan. Last years was a vast improvement over previous years.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Long way for me but my friends at Stockroom Supply with be there. They come to our club each year and demo all the latest products.

I have no affiliation but they are great people. Siblings of Paul Moore the "Crazy Canadian Woodworker.

Come see our Flatmaster, Little Ripper, Sanding Mops and other woodworking tools in person at an event :
    Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

I would love to be there, but tempting the weather Gods through Northern WV and Western MD in January will deter my visit to the Charm City.
      Jim
      When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
      Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Betty you got room to put us all up at your place?
        Scott
        Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

My plans may change. My daughter is having surgery on 1/3 and I may be heading back to Texas. It's on her right hip. The preferred fix will take 2 hours, the long will take 6 hours with partial replacement of the hip and moving the pelvis. Sadly, due to her disease this may be the first of many.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dan A
            Magazine Subscription
            Dan A
            Every year for Christmas my wife renews my subscription to the magazine. This year she managed to subscribe to it twice. She thinks she was able to cancel one of the subscriptions but since it hasn't arrived yet she wonders if she managed to cancel both orders. Is there a way for us to find out if the...
            Today, 12:33 PM
          • Dan A
            Reply to Has there ever been
            Dan A
            I would be curious also. Back in March of 2014 the switch on my Delta quit working. Now last weekend it quit working again. Don't know if it's the switch or not. And of course I had a request from a friend of my wifes to cut something for a little girl. We've been talking about maybe getting a new scroll...
            Today, 12:29 PM
          • Dan A
            Reply to Treasure hunt!
            Dan A
            When I got all of my dads woodworking books, wood reference books and pattern books this was in with every thing and yes there a quite a few patterns in the three ring binder.

Dan
            Today, 12:19 PM
          • hotshot
            Reply to Only an hour away!
            hotshot
            Look at that Curly Maple, wow!
            Today, 12:18 PM
          • Stephanie Weaver
            Only an hour away!
            Stephanie Weaver
            Drooling on my tablet!! http://www.woodieswoodshop.com
            Today, 12:08 PM