Baltimore woodworking show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore woodworking show

Anyone going? First week-end in Jan. Last years was a vast improvement over previous years.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Long way for me but my friends at Stockroom Supply with be there. They come to our club each year and demo all the latest products.

I have no affiliation but they are great people. Siblings of Paul Moore the "Crazy Canadian Woodworker.

Come see our Flatmaster, Little Ripper, Sanding Mops and other woodworking tools in person at an event :
    Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

I would love to be there, but tempting the weather Gods through Northern WV and Western MD in January will deter my visit to the Charm City.
      Jim
      When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
      Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Betty you got room to put us all up at your place?
        Scott
        Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

My plans may change. My daughter is having surgery on 1/3 and I may be heading back to Texas. It's on her right hip. The preferred fix will take 2 hours, the long will take 6 hours with partial replacement of the hip and moving the pelvis. Sadly, due to her disease this may be the first of many.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
            Reply to Business Cards
            tgiro01
            I print mine using folded card stock. I keep around a dozen in each car and set out 40 - 50 at each showing ( and have run out a coupe times). I know they work because people come back - email or call.

Here is the outside and inside of the cards...
            Today, 08:50 PM
          • Wild Bill
            Reply to My 56 Chevy project
            Wild Bill
            Very nice. I think I know what is giving the bad eye. The front bumper needs to have a small bit shaved off on the right side. It looks as if there is a bump hanging down. I see it in the picture also. I think that it has to do with the lighting. I would take a straight edge and lay it on the...
            Today, 07:12 PM
          • hotshot
            Reply to My 56 Chevy project
            hotshot
            What is this "fuming" method?
            Today, 03:51 PM
          • Sandy Oaks
            Reply to Dream Catcher with Butterfly
            Sandy Oaks
            This item was purchased at ArtCrafters today. I may have to make more.
            Today, 03:21 PM
          • Rolf
            Reply to vet THANK YOU
            Rolf
            i am sure they appreciated them! They look great.
            Today, 03:17 PM
          Working...
          X