Baltimore woodworking show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore woodworking show

Anyone going? First week-end in Jan. Last years was a vast improvement over previous years.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Long way for me but my friends at Stockroom Supply with be there. They come to our club each year and demo all the latest products.

I have no affiliation but they are great people. Siblings of Paul Moore the "Crazy Canadian Woodworker.

Come see our Flatmaster, Little Ripper, Sanding Mops and other woodworking tools in person at an event :
    Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

I would love to be there, but tempting the weather Gods through Northern WV and Western MD in January will deter my visit to the Charm City.
      Jim
      When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
      Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Betty you got room to put us all up at your place?
        Scott
        Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

My plans may change. My daughter is having surgery on 1/3 and I may be heading back to Texas. It's on her right hip. The preferred fix will take 2 hours, the long will take 6 hours with partial replacement of the hip and moving the pelvis. Sadly, due to her disease this may be the first of many.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Trout
            Reply to My heavy lifter crane project
            Trout
            All I need now is the string for the cable, i needed 8 extra feet. I ordered it on Tuesday so it should be here any time and then I can call this project done.

Then the fun of getting some good pictures of it..
            Today, 09:16 PM
          • Trout
            Comment on My heavy lifter crane project
            Trout
            Today, 09:16 PM
          • handibunny
            Reply to My new toy
            handibunny
            Nice that the hose stores so easily, and the excess power cord stays in place on top. I think I'm going to like my new toy! 😊
            Today, 06:27 PM
          • waynemn
            Reply to My new toy
            waynemn
            Nice going Carole. I purchased the same vacuum last December. I use it on the Jet scroll saw, sandflee, and delta spindle sander. Nice and quite. The AC cord is very heavy duty and very long. I like that the hose does store nicely in the top of the vacuum.
            Wayne in MN
            Today, 06:20 PM
          • hotshot
            Reply to My new toy
            hotshot
            Glad to see this works for you.
            Today, 03:47 PM
          Working...
          X