San Bernardino Route 66 Rendezvous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Bernardino Route 66 Rendezvous

From Sept 15th to 18th the annual Route 66 celebration will be held in San Bernardino, CA. I am on a City Committee and we will be raising money fora Hometown Hereos program. Our plan is to hang banners throughout the city to honor and acknowledge city residents presently serving in the military. I am selling some scroll saw art and donating 100% of the procedes to this event. I would like to thank everyone who posted patterns of autos, especially muscle cars. For the last 2 weeks I have been spending about 14 hours a day scrolling for this event. If any one is local, please stop by. Admission is free. I will attempt to take some photos of our booth and all the projects.

I have not lived in San Bernardino for years (lived on Palm Drive above the 215 about 20 years ago). NOt sure if they had the celebration back then, but anyway you can honor the troups is a good thing. Hope you sell out..
    Hawaiilad
    Larry

Comment

What a good use of time! Good luck.
      DeWalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
        Reply to My computer issues.
        by Rolf
        Linda,
        Quote, I kept my old computer even though it was barely alive simply due to one particular program...Picassa by Google...which they removed from the market years ago. It worked like a combo photo and editing program but easier. It could take a photo and change it to a line drawing beautifully...
        Today, 08:41 AM
      • RJweb
        by RJweb
        Buy an apple and keep the computer dr away, RJ...
        Today, 08:39 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to New turning tools
        by Rolf
        Thanks for posting Carole, Depending on what other time consuming distractions I have I might just have to do a wavy bowl.
        Also for reminding me that I have your books on my shelf for inspiration!!
        This will also be the first time I use the Excalibur to cut the rings instead of fighting...
        Today, 08:27 AM
      • NC Scroller
        by NC Scroller
        There is a free software package by GLARY Utilities by glarysoft that our local computer club uses to clean junk off do hard drives and defrag. They recommend running it monthly. You should also check for malware which most antivirus software does not prevent.

https://www.glarysoft....
        Today, 07:57 AM
      • handibunny
        Reply to New turning tools
        by handibunny
        Actually, Jim, I'm delighted that making bowls with the scroll saw is still a viable part of the scroll saw repertoire.

In truth, the scroll saw part involves only the creation of the blank and the cutting of the concentric rings. That's what distinguishes scroll saw segmentation (both...
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 2 photos.
        Today, 07:44 AM
      Working...
      X