Wisconsin Scrollsaw tradeshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Scrollsaw tradeshow

I have heard it mentioned both here and in a couple other places that there will not be a 2009 tradeshow in Wisconsin (Richland Center).
    After talking with Dirk and Karen Boelman, the rumors are false. There WILL be a Scrollsaw Tradeshow in Richland Center WI in 2009. Here is some of what they had to say...........
    Hi Dale! Yes, we are having a trade show this summer. It will be [B]July 31 and August 1[/B], 2009. Are people just wondering, or is someone telling people we're not holding it? If that's the case we, of course, would like to know so we can clear up any mis-information out there. and..
    YES....we have decided to do the show again this year!!!! Floyd said he's willing to do it at least one more year, if we are!!!! It will be Friday and Saturday, July 31 and August 1. We will have classes on both days this year, rather than just on Friday.I will try to organize the classes to be held just until noon each day. I hope to have all the classes set up by the end of January. We are trying to round up new vendors, and working hard to try to make this years show better. Although our attendance was down last year, it was low at all of the picnics, so I think it was just a tough year all around. It would be great if gas prices would be like they are now!!!!! We are going to try to do more advertising this year, and we are trying real hard to get more vendors lined up. I have several ideas for people to do classes, just have to contact everybody to see if they are willing .
    (those were cut/pasted from emails from both Dirk and Karen) So, if anyone has any ideas, or want to be vendors or seminar speakers, I am sure they would love for you to contact them. I am anxiously awaiting the event!
    Dale w/ yella saws

Fluff and I will be there.
    Dan

Comment

I heard Dale was banned from the wisconsin show for failure to enter a project.
      Jeff Powell

Comment

Originally posted by workin for wood View Post
        I heard Dale was banned from the wisconsin show for failure to enter a project.
        Theres no proof of that Jeff!!!! And, I did enter a few things last year again, and I did really well actually. Scary huh?
        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Looks to be about a four hour drive for me. Might be interested. I'll mark it on the calender and see what happens.
          DEWALT 788
          "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."
          Fred Allen

Comment

Missed last year. Won't miss this year.

Paul S.

Comment

I also missed last year but plan on going this year,,classes on Sat. will be nice because I have to work fridays.

JD

Comment

does anyone have any information on hotels out there this will be my 1st time going to it want to make sure i have a place to sleep ?
                Hegner

Comment

Indiana Saw Man

Get on the web and enter Richland Center Wi you should be able to find motels Ect. The show is on Hwy 14 West at the High School just going out of town on the right hand side of the road about a average city block past the VFW flags.
                  Keith Kvalheim
                  My Scroll Saw Work

Comment

Here is a link for the Midwest Trade Show. There is some Motel info on there.
                    Tom(tas2181)

"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. ...[They] justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves."
                    -T. S. Elliot

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X