"wildlife Interpretations In Wood"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "wildlife Interpretations In Wood"

I would like to personally invite all scrollers to a solo exhibition of my scrollwork entitled "Wildlife Interpretations in Wood" at the Gallery of the Clymer Library in Pocono Pines, Pa during the month of June. Admission is free and the library is located in Northeastern Pennsylvania off Route 940. For further information and directions, contact me at [email protected]
    Hope to see you, Dick Miraglia
    Last edited by Dick-Miraglia; 05-05-2008, 06:03 AM.
    Dick Miraglia

Yep, that's where I grew up!! Small world, huh? How long has that library been there? I haven't been back to visit for 15 years or longer, and don't remember it then. I just might have to make it up that way to see all your work, and some of my old friends.

Betty
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Wildlife Interpretations in Wood

Originally posted by will8989
      Yep, that's where I grew up!! Small world, huh? How long has that library been there? I haven't been back to visit for 15 years or longer, and don't remember it then. I just might have to make it up that way to see all your work, and some of my old friends.

Betty
      Hello Betty: So good to hear from you. The library has been around for many years, since 1902. It was remodeled, updated, and enlarged recently. If you are going to be in the neighborhood in June, please let me know prior to your visit to the exhibit so we can get together, if possible. Dick
      Last edited by Dick-Miraglia; 03-31-2008, 09:10 PM.
      Dick Miraglia

Comment

Wish I could make it. If nothing else to pat you on the back and share in your revelry and excitement!! I'm sure you're proud of the accomplishment and acknowldedgement!!!!

Andy
        Shoot for the moon. If you miss you'll be headed for a star! www.80artdesigns.com

Comment

I drive by there on my occasional trips to our Scranton office. I will try and swing by.
          Dan

-Just do'in the best I can every day

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to Phone call from son.
            by will8989
            Talked to him yesterday after he was coherent. Very fortunately, it was dc current. He said ac current and would have ended differently. And it wasn’t a house. It was a converter box in a marina located on a deck cut into a 20’ high steep bank. They had to climb a ladder to get to it. And they were...
            Today, 10:53 PM
          • garryatpa
            Reply to A Bear In The Woods
            by garryatpa
            Wow!!!! That is beautiful. Super job of sawing. If I worked it out correctly it took you less than a minute for each opening especially when I look at the amount of time it would take to saw the outline of the bear. Garry
            Today, 10:43 PM
          • meflick
            Reply to Phone call from son.
            by meflick
            Glad to hear your son is fine Betty but what a scary thing.
            Today, 01:10 PM
          • meflick
            Reply to Hello from Central Florida
            by meflick
            Welcome to the forum from another Tennessean....
            Today, 01:04 PM
          • John Smith
            Reply to Hello from Central Florida
            by John Smith
            Thanks guys, I have a lot of HDU left over from my sign business in various thicknesses.
            HDU doesn't "fuse" or repair itself under heat or friction. Only acrylics and some PVC materials do that. Depending on what part of the world you are in, you would have to google HDU Distributors...
            Today, 10:01 AM
          Working...
          X