"wildlife Interpretations In Wood"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "wildlife Interpretations In Wood"

I would like to personally invite all scrollers to a solo exhibition of my scrollwork entitled "Wildlife Interpretations in Wood" at the Gallery of the Clymer Library in Pocono Pines, Pa during the month of June. Admission is free and the library is located in Northeastern Pennsylvania off Route 940. For further information and directions, contact me at [email protected]
    Hope to see you, Dick Miraglia
    Last edited by Dick-Miraglia; 05-05-2008, 06:03 AM.
    Dick Miraglia

Yep, that's where I grew up!! Small world, huh? How long has that library been there? I haven't been back to visit for 15 years or longer, and don't remember it then. I just might have to make it up that way to see all your work, and some of my old friends.

Betty
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Wildlife Interpretations in Wood

Originally posted by will8989
      Yep, that's where I grew up!! Small world, huh? How long has that library been there? I haven't been back to visit for 15 years or longer, and don't remember it then. I just might have to make it up that way to see all your work, and some of my old friends.

Betty
      Hello Betty: So good to hear from you. The library has been around for many years, since 1902. It was remodeled, updated, and enlarged recently. If you are going to be in the neighborhood in June, please let me know prior to your visit to the exhibit so we can get together, if possible. Dick
      Last edited by Dick-Miraglia; 03-31-2008, 09:10 PM.
      Dick Miraglia

Comment

Wish I could make it. If nothing else to pat you on the back and share in your revelry and excitement!! I'm sure you're proud of the accomplishment and acknowldedgement!!!!

Andy
        Shoot for the moon. If you miss you'll be headed for a star! www.80artdesigns.com

Comment

I drive by there on my occasional trips to our Scranton office. I will try and swing by.
          Dan

-Just do'in the best I can every day

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to Hope everyone had a safe holiday.
            by will8989
            Sorry to hear that Scott. Bruce had it but I never did. And I try to isolate from Bruce whenever I can. ūü§™ We were even around our son and grandson right before they were diagnosed and nothing for us. I guess I overdid the shopping Carole. I tried to sign onto our bank tonight and it is ‚Äútemporarily...
            Yesterday, 11:31 PM
          • Jim McDonald
            by Jim McDonald
            My saw is in a severe state of depression due to alleged abandonment. We have been clearing Becky's office since her retirement. She one of the last two original occupants of that new building in 2001, so it has been a lot of trips to the recycling bin with student thesis files, convention papers and...
            Yesterday, 07:07 PM
          • Redlee
            Hello all, new here.
            by Redlee
            New here and looking for some help and guidance on scroll work and saws.
            I have a Hegner M25S and have recently made some upgrades and would like to improve the blade clamping. So looking for ideas and help.
            Thanks
            Yesterday, 05:54 PM
          • Ralph123
            Reply to Clock hardware Kits.
            by Ralph123
            I didn't get the message. What address did you send it to?
            Yesterday, 02:05 PM
          • meflick
            by meflick
            Whatever therapy works for you - is a good therapy. Glad your touch/retail therapy was beneficial for you Betty.

Scott, I am so sorry to ear that you and your wife have both had to fight through Covid. I hope this means that you are both on your way to healing, if a bit slowly....
            Yesterday, 12:14 PM
          Working...
          X