Christmas Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Toys

20211118_205141_resized.jpg 20211118_205147_resized.jpg 20211118_205152_resized.jpg 20211118_205156_resized.jpg 20211118_205201_resized.jpg 20211118_205205_resized.jpg 20211119_115326_resized.jpg 20211118_205121_resized.jpg 20211118_205126_resized.jpg 20211118_205131_resized.jpg 20211118_205135_resized.jpg The St Louis Woodworkers Guild has had an active toy donation program since 1994 and has donated more than 77,000 toys to local hospitals and charities in that time. With hospitals requesting fewer donations this year, we turned our efforts to building toys for Christmas and starting in mid-summer we built about 800 toys working one half day per week in the shop and in our home shops. The photos show a representative sample of the items that were built and will be donated to charitable organizations in the St Louis area.
    Our thanks to several generous donors that funded the program and all those that participated in any way.
    ​​​​​​​
    "Time to Give Back"

Very impressive assortment! You can see the love and care that went into their making, and they’re sure to make many children happy. Nice to see such a positive flow of energy!
    Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Your organization for sustaining such a worthwhile project for. Such an extended period. I’m sure there have been many happy children who have received them throughout the years. Quite an undertaking shown here and even more children to make happy no doubt on Christmas. Thank you for your organization’s hard work. I see lots of beautiful handmade toys there.
      Melanie from East TN

Comment

The Woodworking club Bruce belongs to has thousands of toys they can’t give away. They are giving some to shelters and storing the rest for now.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

So much cool fun waiting to be had. Kiddos will love these when they can get their hands on them!
          Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Thank you for your service. When I belonged to a wood working club I made toys for Toys for Tots. It was a very heart warming experience.
            Scott
            Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

WOW! what beautiful fun toys for a great cause. I really like the race cars. Someone has some serious painting skills!
              Rolf
              RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
              Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
              Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
              And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Our scroll saw club has made toys for Toys for Tots for as long as I can remember. The quantity and mix varies from year to year, but they always seem to be appreciative of our efforts.
                Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X