Carole Featured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carole Featured

Just got Steve Good's daily post and he features our very own Handibunny's revised bowl making book. (Mild spoiler ahead)
    He called it one of the most comprehensive books on the craft of bowl making.

Congratulations Carole!
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Yes it is a great book!, Carole makes the process as clear as it can possibly be.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

I have Carole’s books and made several bowls. Steve Good mentioned that the revised book is well worth the price.
      Denny
      ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Thanks, Jim, for the heads-up and congratulations.

I check Steve’s blog periodically, but was blown away by today’s post. Steve has always been supportive of my work, for which I am grateful. His dedication to the scroll saw community is unmatched, as is his caring and comforting presence.

Thanks, Rolf, and Denny, for the kind words. I’m grateful for the opportunities I’ve been given over the years to share my thoughts and work with others, and try my best to deserve them. I’ve been a teacher and helper all my adult life, and am fortunate to be doing what I love, just in a totally different medium.
        Last edited by handibunny; 03-31-2020, 07:00 PM.
        Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

As if it's needed, I'll add my endorsement of Carole's bowl book. Very clear instructions and great projects.
          Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

Thanks, Bill. I'm glad that you've enjoyed it.
            Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X