X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toys for Tots

Big Canoe Woodworkers Club Donates 100 Puzzles to “Toys for Tots”
    November 10, 2017

On opening day for the Pickens County(GA)Toys for Tots program, the Big Canoe Woodworkers Club donated 100 wooden puzzles for the local Toys for Tots campaign. Several members made the puzzles under the guidance of Brian Beals with Pickens Puzzles LLC, also a member of the club. Others in the club donated wood for the puzzles.

Pictured are Chuck Fleming with the Toys for Tots program, Claude Drevet, Terry Nicholson, Brian Beals, Cecil Schneider, and Amy Brannon-Hamby with the Toys program.

Yours truly is the one holding the butterfly puzzle.
    bb

ToysforTotsresize.jpg

Regards,
    Brian

visit us at Pickens Puzzles: www.pickenspuzzles.com

GREAT! Thanks for letting see your picture, Brian.
    Floyd in Reno
    ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

Well done on a worthy cause.
      Denny
      ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Excellent work by all for a great cause. Thanks for sharing with the kids, and sharing the photo and info. here.
        Melanie from East TN

Comment

Well done.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Brian this is wonderful. It is a great service and feeling when we can use our GOD given talents to give back.
            Scott
            Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

This is a great idea:

We have a club of 25 members and we supply well over 5000 toys, every year , to two local hospitals and the Salvation Army and to the Ronald McDonald house. We have been doing this for over ten years now. We are now down to only two or three members making toys but still make thousands of toys per year. We are supplying these toys to our local charities and hospitals only but we have a great time!
              Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,15" Jet
              No PHD, but I have my GED and my DD 214""

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• leehljp
                Reply to Interesting Hegner Patent
                leehljp
                Me - also! I drove from Memphis to Dallas yesterday in heavy rain all the way. Could not use the cruise control. My leg was in a knot.

Having said that, I can sit still at the scroll saw for about an 30 minutes at the most before I have to move around; On the lathe, I can also stand in...
                Today, 11:51 AM
              • tgiro01
                Reply to Super Max 19-38 real test.
                tgiro01
                I've lured a husky neighbor with the promise of a turned pen. Now we are just waiting for the d()*& rain to stop so we can get the minivan around to the back steps into the basement, and get it down stairs. All my neighbors know that, when they help me - they walk away with a priceless work of art...
                Today, 10:47 AM
              • Rolf
                Reply to Super Max 19-38 real test.
                Rolf
                Scrappile I like that engine hoist. When we moved into this house back in 96 One of the first things I did was put a loft in the garage and provided a place to hang a chain hoist for working on my car. The roll around hoist has some advantages over my setup.
                Today, 10:30 AM
              • Rolf
                Reply to Interesting Hegner Patent
                Rolf
                I have two variable speed controllers one is on my Digital embroidery machine(inherited from my Mom) and I also have a Rampower carver with the electronic foot pedal. The variable speed on both of those gives much more control. especially on the power carver....
                Today, 10:22 AM
              • Rolf
                Reply to One For My Quiting Wife
                Rolf
                Which Quilting machine?...
                Today, 10:10 AM
              Working...
              X