X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toys for Tots

Big Canoe Woodworkers Club Donates 100 Puzzles to “Toys for Tots”
    November 10, 2017

On opening day for the Pickens County(GA)Toys for Tots program, the Big Canoe Woodworkers Club donated 100 wooden puzzles for the local Toys for Tots campaign. Several members made the puzzles under the guidance of Brian Beals with Pickens Puzzles LLC, also a member of the club. Others in the club donated wood for the puzzles.

Pictured are Chuck Fleming with the Toys for Tots program, Claude Drevet, Terry Nicholson, Brian Beals, Cecil Schneider, and Amy Brannon-Hamby with the Toys program.

Yours truly is the one holding the butterfly puzzle.
    bb

ToysforTotsresize.jpg

Regards,
    Brian

visit us at Pickens Puzzles: www.pickenspuzzles.com

GREAT! Thanks for letting see your picture, Brian.
    Floyd in Reno
    ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

Well done on a worthy cause.
      Denny
      ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Excellent work by all for a great cause. Thanks for sharing with the kids, and sharing the photo and info. here.
        Melanie from East TN

Comment

Well done.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Brian this is wonderful. It is a great service and feeling when we can use our GOD given talents to give back.
            Scott
            Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

This is a great idea:

We have a club of 25 members and we supply well over 5000 toys, every year , to two local hospitals and the Salvation Army and to the Ronald McDonald house. We have been doing this for over ten years now. We are now down to only two or three members making toys but still make thousands of toys per year. We are supplying these toys to our local charities and hospitals only but we have a great time!
              Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
              No PHD, but I have my GED and my DD 214"
              Website https://craftingcouple.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• octoolguy
                Reply to Spiral Basket
                octoolguy
                I've watched many of Alex Fox's videos. You did a fine job on this one. I will have to give it a try....
                Today, 03:02 PM
              • mowerman1193
                Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
                mowerman1193
                Hmm, I read on another message board that the thumb screws are the same size.. and they said they used their screws they had from their old clamp because they had bought some special steel ones with a knurled knob.. so I guess I would assume the screws would work.. then I also read where the only difference...
                Today, 02:48 PM
              • bhenr99
                Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
                bhenr99
                I called suppliers of the Pegas blade holder and none of them could answer if parts were available.I asked mainly for the tip replacement on the thumb screw.
                Today, 08:27 AM
              • Rolf
                Reply to Great Poplar
                Rolf
                Beautiful colors it is a shame that it doesn't stay that way.
                Today, 08:18 AM
              • Rolf
                Reply to Lowes Picking up Craftsman Hand Tools
                Rolf
                I was never a fan of Craftsman power tools. I always though they were for "homeowner duty" and for most normal usage they are great. For heavy duty usage I go with higher end brands. My dad was a big fan. The only Craftsman tools I used heavily and still do are the mechanical ones, wrenches...
                Today, 08:09 AM
              Working...
              X