St Louis Woodworkers Guild Toy Donations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Louis Woodworkers Guild Toy Donations

I am pleased to announce that the St Louis Woodworkers Guild donated 5,112 toys to hospitalized children in 2016. Since 1994 the guild has donated 47,840 toys for this great cause. Thanks to all those members (and non-members) that have donated through the years and made these numbers possible.
    "Time to Give Back"

You all should be patting each other on the back a lot. Sound like a wonderful cause and you should be proud of your record.
    Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Comment

Love it when I hear stories about woodworkers giving their God given skills and abilities to help others.
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Congratulations to your group and its members on a lot of work, time, and effort to make so many children have some happiness while dealing with health issues requiring hospitalizations. I am sure each of those have been appreciated and loved more than you will ever know.
        Melanie from East TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
          Reply to Business Cards
          tgiro01
          I print mine using folded card stock. I keep around a dozen in each car and set out 40 - 50 at each showing ( and have run out a coupe times). I know they work because people come back - email or call.

Here is the outside and inside of the cards...
          Today, 08:50 PM
        • Wild Bill
          Reply to My 56 Chevy project
          Wild Bill
          Very nice. I think I know what is giving the bad eye. The front bumper needs to have a small bit shaved off on the right side. It looks as if there is a bump hanging down. I see it in the picture also. I think that it has to do with the lighting. I would take a straight edge and lay it on the...
          Today, 07:12 PM
        • hotshot
          Reply to My 56 Chevy project
          hotshot
          What is this "fuming" method?
          Today, 03:51 PM
        • Sandy Oaks
          Reply to Dream Catcher with Butterfly
          Sandy Oaks
          This item was purchased at ArtCrafters today. I may have to make more.
          Today, 03:21 PM
        • Rolf
          Reply to vet THANK YOU
          Rolf
          i am sure they appreciated them! They look great.
          Today, 03:17 PM
        Working...
        X