Wildwood Cultural Center Art Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildwood Cultural Center Art Festival

Participated in the 33rd annual art festival. It is juried and was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of my space.
    It was not the best I have ever done there but I still made profit for the day. There were 52 vendors this year. I think it was the threat of thunderstorms that held folks back a bit. Still it was a fun day.

DW
    Attached Files
    Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
    John Wayne

Sweeeet display DW, isn't it amazing how things add up making them one at a time.
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Very nice display DW. I really like the three tiered puzzle rack. Looks like it was a magazine display in a previous life. Where did you get it?

george
      A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
      George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

Originally posted by sawdustus View Post
        Very nice display DW. I really like the three tiered puzzle rack. Looks like it was a magazine display in a previous life. Where did you get it?

george
        George actually I needed something to display my puzzles so I designed and built it from 1/4 in ply and 3/4 square dowel and a small section of 3/4 in pine board. The picture does not show it but it has a hinged out swinging arm that is used to set the display angle on the back.

DW
        Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
        John Wayne

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X