No announcement yet.

Another really fine article by Janette.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another really fine article by Janette.

In the most recent CWWC is another really interesting article by Janette Square about intarsia. I found it very useful. I'm going to start using the carving bits from my dremel more. I think it's a tool I under-utilize. Thanks for bring it to my attention so well, Janette.
    DeWalt 788

Spent a good part of the day using it myself today - shaping those waves in Bruce's Seascape design.
    Janette
    www.square-designs.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• leehljp
      Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
      by leehljp
      I haven't posted in a few months but I have been keeping up. I agree with what Mark is saying. To make everything for everyone would be very difficult. And I understand (from my wife's perspective) that computer apps are totally made for nerds - in her opinion. The breakdown is often between two of...
      Yesterday, 11:37 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Old Tool - Reborn
      by will8989
      I really like that. Will have to show it to Bruce.
      Yesterday, 10:47 PM
    • evilbadger
      Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
      by evilbadger
      Yes I'm still using the one I built I did some upgrades to it though. I swapped out the pipes for linear motion rails and made the gantry out of aluminum. I guess if I were to upgrade now I would be looking for a full size machine that could do 4x8 sheets of plywood with an automatic tool changer but...
      Yesterday, 09:28 PM
    • vgraf
      Reply to Old Tool - Reborn
      by vgraf
      Looks great!
      Yesterday, 08:15 PM
    • tgiro01
      Old Tool - Reborn
      by tgiro01
      With all these new tool stories, I was working on and old one. About 9 years ago, I built a router table. Then, before it was finished, I had to start using it. And I have used it over the years. A couple of months ago, While I was contemplating cleaning, I looked at the machine and decided to finish...
      Yesterday, 03:24 PM
    Working...
    X