The spring 2023 issue is here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The spring 2023 issue is here

Will wonders never cease. I received my spring 2023 issue. Many unique projects that seem to cover everything. Good to see our own Carole and Roth well represented.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

I’ve seen a couple people mention getting theirs in the past week I believe. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen mine yet. 🙃 But perhaps it may wander into my mailbox today. 🤞🏻🤔 If not, it will hopefully sometime next week. 🙂 Gives me something to look forward to. 😉
    Melanie from East TN

Comment

Originally posted by NC Scroller View Post
      Will wonders never cease. I received my spring 2023 issue. Many unique projects that seem to cover everything. Good to see our own Carole and Roth well represented.
      Who is Roth? Does Carole have a partner?
      Rolf
      RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Originally posted by Rolf View Post

Who is Roth? Does Carole have a partner?
        Darn autocorrect 😞
        Scott
        Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Got mine earlier in the week, but didn't get to it for a couple of days. The puzzle looked interesting, but right now, my mind is on projects other than the saw.
          Jim
          When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
          Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

My copy arrived just this last Friday in the mail.

Dan

Comment

Got mine last week. Anxious to do the bowl by Dave and the Dino puzzle but will have to wait for now.
              Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
                Got mine last week. Anxious to do the bowl by Dave and the Dino puzzle but will have to wait for now.
                I think I would drill tiny holes at an angle instead of slicing through the edge.
                Rolf
                RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

That’s what I was thinking. I’m trying to message you but won’t go through. Send me one so I can answer.
                  Last edited by will8989; 01-10-2023, 08:46 AM.
                  Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Mine finally was finally delivered by the postal service today. 🥳
                    Melanie from East TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
                      Reply to Alex Fox Basket C12
                      by NC Scroller
                      Nice work. I truly admire all the projects that you share and I truly envy the fact that you finish what you start. What is your secret?
                      Today, 07:35 AM
                    • Sandy Oaks
                      Reply to Alex Fox Basket C12
                      by Sandy Oaks
                      Betty, I enlarged the pattern by 30% to fit on 10" square stock....
                      Yesterday, 02:20 PM
                    • will8989
                      Reply to Boys at sawmill were busy.
                      by will8989
                      Thanks, Kim. I'll show that to my husband but since he has 2 surgeries coming up I doubt that will be on his to do list. The place we buy wood from air dries the wood for a year, than finishes with kiln drying....
                      Yesterday, 01:58 PM
                    • will8989
                      Rikon Air Cleaner
                      by will8989
                      Received email from Woodcraft, the Rikon1/4 HP 3 speed air filter, reg $329.99 is on sale for $199.99. Remote controls, timer, 5 year warranty, etc.. Called store, have them on backorder but one is mine as I paid for it today. Will call me when it comes in. Warranty sold me. It is in their sale circular...
                      Yesterday, 01:54 PM
                    • Kim Stone
                      Reply to Boys at sawmill were busy.
                      by Kim Stone
                      will8989, We made a drying kiln out of a plan we saw on youtube. We took a 6-Tier Commercial Grade Heavy Duty Steel Wire Shelving Unit that we got at lowes, wrapped it in 1 inch foam insulation board and put two heat bulbs in the bottom, we have holes at the top and bottom to let the moisture out. We...
                      Yesterday, 01:49 PM
                    Working...
                    X