The Spring issue has arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
    I didn’t get mine yet but did see it. We went to a friend’s to return the blades he lent me when I ran out and he had it. First time I ever saw his shop and 21, not a misprint, scrollsaws. His latest is a peddled one with a wooden table. His shop and organization is like I’ve never seen. He started scrolling 55 years ago with us grandfather. He has every issue of every magazine about scrolling AND he has 4 four drawer cabinets with every pattern from every issue in its own Manila envelope complete with picture. AND he has everything filed on his computer. His work is absolutely amazing. People argue with him that his work is Cnc and not scrollsaw it is that perfect. He cuts with one speed, slow. His shop is one half of a basement in a Split level home. Amazing.
    I wish I could see pictures of that.

Comment

Still no magazine.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Yup, still waiting too
        Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
        No task is too tedious for Art.
        Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
        Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

I was told something about delivery by the 19th. Don’t know what happens after that date. By the way, I got the response on the other site for SSW. Guess they forgot about this one. Still waiting.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X