No announcement yet.

Spring Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine today. Will be doing the fish puzzle this week. Great issue.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Nothing yet at my place and I’m only a little over an hour or a bit more from Denny. Who knows what happens, I think it varies based on how busy the post offices are but I have a small local post office and I usually get most things fairly quickly but magazine often seems behind many others. Just gives me something to look forward to nice I see you folks on here noting yours has arrived.
      Melanie from East TN

Comment

Melanie they are probably reading it in the breakroom.
        Rolf
        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Originally posted by vgraf View Post
          Got my copy Saturday.
          Sandy, aren't those birdhouses fun? I colored my birds. let me know if you want to see copies. Send me a message on the forum.
          Yes they are fun to make. I made over 300 so far. I don’t color the birds, natural wood. The ones pictured are Ash for the Birdhouse and Purple Heart for the birds.
          Denny
          ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

I lost count on how many I have made and sold over the years. This year was over 100. The birdhouses and the angels are my biggest sellers during the holidays. 80% of what I sell are painted red, then blue and some green. Give the customer what they want, if they want red birds than red it is!
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Nothing in my mailbox :-(
              Scott
              Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Mine came today. Hubby just brought it in. Hope to look through it after dinner.
                Melanie from East TN

Comment

Received mine today in Naples FL.

Karl
                  Karl in Sunny Southwest Florida

Comment

Got mine on the 13th. Here in Ky.

Comment

The fish puzzle is turning out to be a bit of a challenge. First I had to copy it. Which took sometime due to its size. Cut and taped together. No wood long or wide enough in my stock. Copied at 75%, cut and taped again and gave Bruce 2 boards to glue up. Hopefully, will be clear “sailing” on the puzzle tomorrow.
                      Betty

Comment

I just took a look at it. Yes it is a big one.
                        Rolf
                        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Here’s a hint for the magazine, on puzzles larger than an 8x11 sheet, can you reduce the size of the pattern for enlargement? Would have been much easier to enlarge. And saves space for another pattern to be added in the magazine.
                          Betty

Comment

I am still waiting and with Monday being MLK day the best I can hope for will be Tuesday.
                            Scott
                            Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Mine was in the stack when my mail hold for vacation expired. So, sometime last week.
                              Jim
                              When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
                              Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

I am still waiting also. Difficult to hear about people making projects from it when I have not seen it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X