did not receive latest copy of scroll saw magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did not receive latest copy of scroll saw magazine

Due to an apparent mix up with the forwarding I did not get the latest magazine. We wintered in SoCalif and the post office messed up the forwarding between Calif and our home in Illinois, (not only did the magazine not show up, there was a problem with other mail).

Is there any way, or any one I can contact to get my copy? I would appreciate any help?

It has been my experience that Fox Chapel Publishing has a great customer service team but they don't always monitor the forum. Call them at 800-457-9112 or 717-560-4703.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Thank you, I will give it a try on Monday.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
        Reply to Broken Excalibur, question.
        by cwmagee
        Since I have only replaced the blade holders and the rocker arms that the the blade holder attaches to and I do not recognize the parts, I suspect that they may be a part of the drive linkage inside the upper or lower arm. I know that this may not be much help.
        Today, 11:57 AM
      • keystonecop
        Reply to I would like your help
        by keystonecop
        The 1/4 is solid.. at least this time I will know that it is not all me and can blame part of it on the wood.. My go to wood is cherry and black walnut. a few weeks ago I cut a piece in 3/4 red oak and snapped a piece.....
        Today, 10:25 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Broken Excalibur, question.
        by NC Scroller
        I have had no issues with my EX-21 and it has lots of hours on it. Can you me a better idea what I am looking at?
        Today, 10:09 AM
      • Rolf
        Broken Excalibur, question.
        by Rolf
        I had a call from a friend and it appears a part broke on her EX-21 She will be getting the part from Ray and I will probably install it for her. Not having had my EX saw apart I am curious if any of you have replaced this part. I seem to remember it being a fairly common failure.
        Today, 09:38 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to Nova drill press
        by Rolf
        Quartz you are absolutely Correct! I modified my post....
        Today, 09:28 AM
      Working...
      X