Construction Vehicles - Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Construction Vehicles - Truck

Yesterday, I made the Plow Truck. After cutting, I noticed that the hubs are small and could pose a chocking hazard. I plan on gluing the hub to the tire eliminating the possibility of a chocking hazard.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

A very good idea
    ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

I made one of these to check size . check this site https://www.cpsc.gov/Business--Manuf...x_RA61t7IoR_xU
      57775113_10157032531138536_4902937929841639424_n.jpg
      The other John A. Nelson
      johnsworkshop.com
      sigpic
      I just follow the lines and make sawdust
      on a Seyco ST-21 and a Yellow DW788

Comment

This was very obvious, about 3/4" in diameter.
        Denny

Comment

I am doing the same thing. I’ve cut all four. On the crane, I made the hook and piece behind it one. I will use different colors stain for that piece.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I got the 4 vehicles cut out today. (The basic shapes). I hope to get them cut apart maybe tomorrow. If not, it will be next week as my weekend is already all planned for. I got some of the Unicorn Spit stains from Amazon and hope to give them a try on these.
            Melanie from East TN

Comment

Here’s what I’m taking to the farmers Mkt Sunday. I just dipped them and made cases for them. The wood is poplar from the sawmill. Really like them.
              Attached Files
              Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
                Here’s what I’m taking to the farmers Mkt Sunday. I just dipped them and made cases for them. The wood is poplar from the sawmill. Really like them.
                Great work on those Betty. Let us know how they sell.
                Denny

Comment

Very nice Betty, also a good way to show off that new kitchen, RJ
                  Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

You noticed that RJ? 😁😁
                    Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X