Fall 2019 Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall 2019 Issue

Mine arrived on Tuesday. Looks like a great issue. I see at least three must make designs.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

And what are the three must makes? Curious minds want to know.
    I agree it is a great issue.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Mine arrived also. I like Rolf's dragon fly's colors and his cutting. Also, Dave Van Ess's contribution..Then there is Jo Labre's work of art. Plus of course the beautiful bowl of Carole's.
      Congrats to all the forum members!
      ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

I think my first project will be the Violin.
        Denny
        ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Originally posted by Rolf View Post
          And what are the three must makes? Curious minds want to know.
          I agree it is a great issue.
          The Construction Puzzles for my 6 year old grandson, the fret guitar for a friend, and the Timeless Rose for the wife.
          Scott

Comment

I received my copy today and I am tickled pink that my Compass Rose is in the Reader Gallery! It looks like a great issue, there aren't enough days in the week to do all the interesting patterns in this one. Will have to try Anatoly Obelets rose pattern in intarsia.
            Jo Labre - in beautiful Racine, Wisconsin

Mostly, I don't know what I am doing - but I am doing it with GUSTO!

Comment

I may do the construction puzzles for my 3 year old grandson. I learned to cut with Judy Peterson’s puzzles and haven’t done a thick wood puzzle in years.

Already did the yarn bowl!
              Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Got mine today and already cut the plow truck. Only took about 20 minutes. I will be adding all of these to my puzzle inventory. Unicorn SPiT!! I hate to paint but I can’t wait to try this. Really enjoyed this issue. Might make a trip to Smithsonian to see the Temple.
                Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I am ashamed to say that I have lived in this wonderful country since 1955 (age 7) and have never been to Washington, The Smithsonian complex is on my bucket list.
                  Rolf

Comment

One of the advantages of having kids in school you get to go on great field trips. Been there 5 or 6 times but that was a long time ago. Amazing. Also want to go to Arlington to see the grave of an uncle from the civil war who is buried with in the first section. So much to do not enough hours in the day.
                    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I am ashamed to say that I have lived in this wonderful country since 1955 (age 7) and have never been to Washington, The Smithsonian complex is on my bucket list.
                      I'm 59 and had never been there until a couple years ago. We make an annual trip to visit my wife's cousin. For many years they lived in Columbus, but recently moved to the DC area. Now we go to DC to visit them and we've gotten to see a number of things in and around the area the past 3 years. I don't particularly like the drive from Western PA, but must say that I've really enjoyed all the historic sites, memorials, etc that we've seen so far. We haven't really even hit any of the Smithsonian yet, except for a brief visit to the America's Presidents exhibit at the National Portrait Gallery. We'll probably spend a whole weekend focusing on the Smithsonian at a future visit. Just so much to see.
                      Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

Sounds like you are overdue for a road trip. If you get that far I am only 4 hours South. The shop is always open to friends and family.
                        Scott

Comment

Thanks Scott, maybe if we go down to visit Junes son in Greenville NC
                          Rolf

Comment

Is that north north Carolina or south North Carolina?😂😂
                            Betty

Comment

Mine was in the mail Fri., just in time to throw in For our weekend camping trip. I agree, great looking projects to do and always fun to see the contributions and names of our forum friends, 🥳🙂 now to carve out time to try a few of them.
                              Melanie from East TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X