Life Begins @ 190 MPH

I should be soon.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Soon I would think, they posted about it on the website on Dec. 20th - found here: https://scrollsawer.com/2018/12/20/s...2019-issue-74/
      Melanie from East TN

Comment

Not holding my breath
        Denny
        ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

yes, when? There’s a link on Pinterest at something I looked at and it took me to the new issue.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I am not holding my breath either. I get mine usually weeks after others get the issue. Some on here get special shipment and have made a number of projects before I get mine. I have inquired about this but no help. I have even seen it for sale in a store before I get mine. Unfortunately, I have decided not to renew my subscription due to this.

Comment

Special shipment? My delivery varies sometimes early in the cycle and sometimes very late. I believe the distribution is done for Fox Chapel by a sub contractor.

I will say that I get to do some projects before the magazine is even printed. But only when I am asked to test cut it.
              Rolf

Comment

I always get mine after many people have been discussing the current issue and projects have been made. I seem to be at the tail end of the line for getting mine. I have asked about this a couple of times and told that the publisher can not do anything about it.

Comment

My issue arrived 5 minutes ago. Just skimmed the contents page, looks like a nice variety of projects.
                  A very nice article on Charles Hand.
                  For you fretwork junkies you should be happy with this issue.
                  Last edited by Rolf; 01-07-2019, 08:33 AM.
                  Rolf

Comment

Not in my mailbox yet.
                    Denny
                    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Mine came today . Mine came with a Holiday Scroll Sawing Collection. At quick glance it looks like a great addition. I just wish they included a "How to Find More Time" column series.
                      Scott
                      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Not yet, but I didn't get my mail delivered yet. Sometimes I get mine early in the cycle and sometimes late. I just wish the distributor would do a better job of getting them out before they hit the stand. I saw about a month ago about this issue on Facebook and was expecting it much sooner. But, since I am still recuperating (translation finding my office desk, floor, workshop tables and floor) I'm really not ready it. But.....
                        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Didn’t get mine yet either today. Tomorrow is a new day, so maybe then. I did check at our local Lowe’s yesterday to see if it was there yet. It wasn’t. Made me feel better
                          Melanie from East TN

Comment

Got mine last Saturday in St Louis. Another good issue.
                            Surprised I got mine earlier than many others. I am usually at the end of the delivery route.

"Time to give back."
                            "Time to Give Back"

Comment

Got mine today in East Central Indiana. As always more projects to do.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DaveVanEss
                                The Fickle Finger of Fate
                                by DaveVanEss
                                It is amazing how Edward R. Murrow's life could would have been different it is wasn't for this one event. When he was going to Washington State University he met a gorgeous girl going to the University of Idaho. They made a wonderful couple and they talked about getting married after Edward graduated....
                                Yesterday, 11:16 AM
                              • meflick
                                Reply to Fall 2019 Issue
                                by meflick
                                Mine was in the mail Fri., just in time to throw in For our weekend camping trip. I agree, great looking projects to do and always fun to see the contributions and names of our forum friends, 🥳🙂 now to carve out time to try a few of them.
                                07-14-2019, 03:27 PM
                              • meflick
                                Reply to Unicorn Spit
                                by meflick
                                Thanks Betty. I will need to check our local store. I Will also check their online site and see if it’s there. Now, I need to go and retrieve that Joanne’s email with the coupon back out of the trash. 😉...
                                07-14-2019, 03:23 PM
                              • meflick
                                Reply to Dream Catcher Silhouette Ornaments
                                by meflick
                                Thank you Betty. You are very kind, just let me know whenever you are ready....
                                07-14-2019, 03:19 PM
                              • meflick
                                Reply to Conversations
                                by meflick
                                Thanks to the Magazine that was in my mailbox on Fri, I know what a Unicorn 🦄 Spit is. ☺️ I will be looking for some to try as well. No cookies here, trying to cut back on the sugar. 😔 But I agree, if Elliott wants to think you made them, who are we to argue. 😉 my day was great, we recently...
                                07-14-2019, 03:16 PM
                              Working...
                              X