Test Cutter Needed for Traditional Fretwork

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Cutter Needed for Traditional Fretwork

Fox Chapel Publishing (our parent company) is looking for a test cutter for a long-term project cutting, finishing, and assembling on average two traditional fretwork-type projects a week for the foreseeable future. The test cutter will be paid an hourly rate. If you're interested, please e-mail samples of fretwork you've cut to me at Duncan@foxchapelpublishing.com.

Best Regards,
    Bob Duncan
    Technical Editor, Woodworking/DIY
    www.WoodCarvingIllustrated.com
    www.FoxChapelPublishing.com
    www.ScrollSawer.com

I wish I was just a bit closer to retirement.
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Thank you for opening another opportunity for the members of this forum.
      Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
        Reply to Local craft fair very disappointing.
        NC Scroller
        Sad but seeing this trend more and more. I think there are several reasons. In general fewer people are interested in hand crafted goods made by local artists. They see what they like and buy it no matter if I was hand crafted locally or commercially produced. Second the made overseas stuff is cheaper...
        Today, 07:43 AM
      • WynnD
        Reply to Confused "newbie", here!
        WynnD
        The set screw Carole mentioned is opposite the blade tightening knob. She is correct the screws will make the blade be off center. I had only one problem with the DW. There is a fitting on the end oif the motor arm. Mine came loose and made a racket. I followed the video you mentioned and it was very...
        Today, 06:40 AM
      • handibunny
        handibunny
        Start by retracting the set screw fully on both upper and lower clamps, then turn them each the same amount until they have protruded enough to grab the blade when you tighten the thumb screw. If for some reason the blade is still not completely perpendicular, adjust them until it is. Should not be...
        Today, 06:08 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to Local craft fair very disappointing.
        will8989
        A lot of fairs in this area are going back to the way it used to be meaning you need to submit pictures of your work and some equipment. A lot of promoters are also visiting craft shows and talking to vendors and asking them to apply for their show. this is my 3rd year at the howard county 3 day show...
        Today, 12:12 AM
      • cwmagee
        cwmagee
        If my memory is correct you have a set screw on the left side of blade clamp and the thumb screw on the right side on both upper and lower blade clamps. If you do not adjust both set screws so they are the same (just proud of blade clamp slot), your blade will not be square.
        Yesterday, 10:01 PM
      Working...
      X