No announcement yet.

Summer 2018 issue #71

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine on the 6th. It is a very good issue. A lot of things I enjoy reading about but probably won’t cut. Enjoy seeing how things are done.

Comment

Received mine yesterday the 7th. Well Done!!!!!
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Patiently waiting on mine still. Maybe early this coming week. A girl can hope. Looking forward to seeing it, sounds like it has a lot of good stuff in it!
        Melanie from East TN

Comment

Originally posted by NC Scroller View Post
          Received mine yesterday the 7th. Well Done!!!!!
          Looks like the forum was well represented in this issue and there is a little bit of something for everybody in there.
          Carole's bowl is certainly crazy and after all the time Randy has been showing us his technique, it was good to see it in print.
          Of course, the test cutters did a great job and I loved the idea from Dave about building the toolbox via video chat if the kids are not close enough to go to the shop.

Jim
          When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
          Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Yeah! Mine arrived today in the afternoon mail delivery. Haven't taken time to sit down and peruse it yet. Thought I would wait until after dinner and enjoy it rather than a quick flip through. hopefully others got their's today as well. I think part of the problem is that the postal service has an extended period of time when they have to deliver magazines and stuff like that which is why some get them spread out. I've also wondered if they do them in batches from the publisher so earlier subscribers get them earlier then those who have subscribed later like me. I guess we will never know for sure - just happy to see mine when it arrives in my mailbox!
            Melanie from East TN

Comment

Me too today! 4/9/18 -- Great looking issue.
              ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

Sigh. Not yet. Maybe tomorrow, hopefully.
                Jo Labre - in beautiful Racine, Wisconsin

Mostly, I don't know what I am doing - but I am doing it with GUSTO!

Comment

My copy arrived on Saturday they 7th

Dan

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X