No announcement yet.

Spooky Scrolling Halloween Projects Now Available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for putting the patterns in easy to print format. I made these originally when the pattern first appeared in the magazine. A change I would suggest is not to use the rubberbands. They dry rot/break rather easily and the skeleton begins to lose its parts. I will use thin wire this time around.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
      Thanks for putting the patterns in easy to print format. I made these originally when the pattern first appeared in the magazine. A change I would suggest is not to use the rubberbands. They dry rot/break rather easily and the skeleton begins to lose its parts. I will use thin wire this time around.
      Great idea Betty. Thanks for sharing that tip. I will have to remember it should I ever get around to giving these skeletons a try.
      Melanie from East TN

Comment

Braided fishing line also works well on the skeleton. Monofilament is harder to tie. Takes less time to cut out and paint than to tie the parts together.

"Time to give back."
        "Time to Give Back"

Comment

I'm limited with my left hand so that is out for me. I may try different colors of yarn to tie them with. That I can manage.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X