Spooky Scrolling Halloween Projects Now Available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spooky Scrolling Halloween Projects Now Available

We're trying something new this year. Because of the way the issues fall, it's not always possible to give Halloween projects the coverage they deserve. So, this year, we put together an online collection of Halloween projects: four brand new and four classic projects from past issues of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts.

Click Here for a list of those projects.
    Looking for fresh new Halloween projects? Check out our creepy candy box, spooky candle holders, and more!
    www.WoodCarvingIllustrated.com
    www.FoxChapelPublishing.com
    www.ScrollSawer.com

Thanks this is great. Very few Magazines go the extra yard for the subscribers let alone the mile you folks go. One reason I subscribe. Keep it up!
    Thanks
    Fredfret
    Wichita, Ks

Comment

Thanks Bob and Mindy. New material and inspiration is always appreciated.
      Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Thanks for the great patterns. Can't wait to work on them.

"Time to give back."
        "Time to Give Back"

Comment

Thank you!! Will you also do the same for the holidays? Just asking.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Ummm... Betty... we have a whole Holiday issue...
            www.ScrollSawer.com

Comment

Not into spooky, but thanks for the thought about patterns other than the magazine.
              Denny
              ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

www.sandyoaksonline.com

Comment

Ummmm... Bob, I have ALL of them, and all your issues except 2. Looking for new.🎅🎄⛄️😂
                Last edited by will8989; 08-02-2017, 10:10 AM.
                Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Sorry... My mistake... Because of postal regulations, we can't call them "Holiday;" we have to call them "Winter," but the contents will be the same.
                  www.ScrollSawer.com

Comment

So, will you have new Winter patterns?😇
                    Betty

Comment

I'm having a dense moment...I feel like I'm missing something. Every winter/holiday/whatever you want to call it, we put in a bunch of holiday-themed projects... ornaments, Intarsia Nativity figures, etc.
                      Are we talking about the same thing? Because like I said...nothing is changing with that...

www.ScrollSawer.com

Comment

Wonder what postal regulations care about whether you call a magazine "Holidays" or "Winter"?
                        "Time to Give Back"

Comment

Bob,

Having never cut any Halloween themed projects until last year's Fall Issue arrived. and it got me going. I look forward to tackling a couple of the projects in this special addition.

Thank you so much!
                          cwmagee
                          aka Fibber
                          Producer of fancy firewood​

Comment

Yes you do Bob, but they arrive too late for most of my shows. I was just wondering if you would have any new ones released like you did the Halloween ones. And Bruce always has a dense moment after talking to me so don't worry about that.
                            Betty

Comment

Thanks Bob & Mindy for sharing these Great Patterns. It is really appreciated.

I had cut the 'Witch's Brew Layerscape' years ago. I put it in a shadow box with a flickering light behind the fire and a mirror behind the whole scene. And now it is almost time to bring it back out of storage.
                              www.wix.com/tangowooddesign/home-page

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X