Where is My Magazine?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is My Magazine?

It is a bit frustrating to read about everyone getting their magazine and I do not have mine.

I called earlier in the week and left a message with a promise to get right back to me. I have not heard anything.

I tried again today and again left a message.

Please would someone there check the messages and call me back.

Surprise...Surprise....

I got a call back and not a happy answer. They mail them all out at one time in early June and the post office has until close to the end of July to deliver them. So I could have to wait another month.

I do not really understand ........

I asked what happened to my previous call but they have no record of it. Funny, as I have a record on my cell phone of it.

Comment

I don't think it comes from Fox Chapel they use a distribution company. The timing on my issue is different every time.
      Rolf
      RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

I do not mind if it comes at different times but just seems like I am one of the last every time.

Comment

This is the first time I got mine early. Usually I am waiting on my copy while hearing all the comments from others.

Comment

I finally got my magazine yesterday. I do not know where it has been hiding.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
              Reply to Drum sander tool
              handibunny
              Just saw an interview about the new SuperMax 16-32 on Facebook, and it was mentioned that the new folding infeed and outfeed tables are available for the 19-38. Price is about $149.
              Today, 03:30 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Woodpeckers
              will8989
              Yes the email said one and done. Bruce rates their tools with Inca.
              Today, 02:33 PM
            • bstark
              Reply to Scrapwood Bowl
              bstark
              Brilliant! I love it. I have tons of scrap wood that I just can't part with... and I have been pondering what I should do with it. Some of the pieces can be used with intarsia, but honestly, I am running out of storage for it. This is a great idea that I will be happy to borrow. =) Nice work.
              Today, 11:01 AM
            • Stoney
              Reply to This doesn't happen often in the shop
              Stoney
              Yeah blade clamps falling on the floor huh? And I thought that only happened with a Hegner. I couldn't believe it the first time it happened to me with my Hegner. I finally got tired of looking for the bottom clamp when it left the scene and decided to do something about it.. I made a combination...
              Today, 10:47 AM
            • BobD
              Reply to Drum sander tool
              BobD
              (facebook algorithms not allowing me to find the page right now... doh.) If the new one is the same one I receive a press release about (the quick adjustment lever, and folding infeed/outfeed tables), I've reached out to them asking if these can be retrofit onto older sanders...

Bob
              Today, 10:04 AM
            Working...
            X