Sign in name

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign in name

My computer is showing my correct sign in. The wrong one is on my Ipad. What's going on? I confuse easily enough without 2 sign in names. Just saying.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

I don't know Betty. I just came on or tried to with my Mac computer. Usually I have it set to remember me and I don't need to login. However, it was showing I wasn't logged in - went to log-in with user Id and password and it said it was wrong, tried again making sure I typed correctly and again said it was wrong. Shut down my web browser, cleared the history from today and started again and it let me sign in. It does show my correct user name logged in.
    Melanie from East TN

Comment

Well now I'm back to my correct name. I stay logged in too but it dumped me out.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X