Gizmos & Gadgets 2015: Gizmo Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gizmos & Gadgets 2015: Gizmo Videos

Discuss the workings of the various gizmos and gadgets after seeing them in motion.
    It’s hard to get the full effect of many of the projects in the Gizmos & Gadgets 2015 Special Issue. You really need to see them in action. Scroll down to see videos of many of the projects in motion.       Watch Chris Fitch’s Cowboy Automaton ride his horse …
    www.WoodCarvingIllustrated.com
    www.FoxChapelPublishing.com
    www.ScrollSawer.com

Looks like some fun projects. The Clock certainly was an enjoyable project.!
    It looks like it is disassembled on the cover.
    I will probably tackle the music box after the holidays.
    The Horse looks like fun also.
    The rubber band gun would get me into trouble, as it brings out the inner child!
    Last edited by BobD; 10-08-2015, 07:46 AM.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Tomanydogs
      Reply to Magazines Published
      Tomanydogs
      That's GREAT thanks Randy. Early Christmas present for me. YEAH!!!
      Yesterday, 11:31 PM
    • hotshot
      Reply to Magazines Published
      hotshot
      They have though of this, and I own them. Pretty interesting to see the vendors from the early days, and see how the pattern designers improved their craft over the years. Also, there was a lot of Corian and stuff in the early issues.

Here is a quick way to get to these: https://foxch...
      Yesterday, 09:19 PM
    • Tomanydogs
      Magazines Published
      Tomanydogs
      Hi, Has the magazine ever thought of or ever done a series of CD's (not sure if CD's are still the thing) of all the magazines published? I would purchase it! National Geographic did that, a real handy resource to have.
      Yesterday, 03:26 PM
    • Tomanydogs
      Reply to Spiral Blades
      Tomanydogs
      Thank you for that Hank, I will persevere!!! I'm not a quitter, I'm smarter then a straight blade LOL....
      Yesterday, 03:07 PM
    • leehljp
      Reply to Spiral Blades
      leehljp
      I did some scroll sawing successfully with a cheap Sears pin scroll saw back in the early '90s and enjoyed it because I didn't know any better! (I was living in Japan at the time and there was no internet to have access to people who knew.) So, I used what I had. Then LOML bought me a DeWalt scroll...
      Yesterday, 01:20 PM
    Working...
    X