Better than Good Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better than Good Stuff

I can not resist sending you a letter of thanks.

1. Your magazine is great.

2. The Ultimate Scrolling Patterns collection is far above the average gift you get for signing up for a magazine.

3. The advice I get from the people on this message board is very special.

4. The cream of the crop for having a very special place to go and get help on my scroll saw projects, was a birthday wish. It was not expected, it was very much appreciated, and it shows you are cut above all the rest.

Thanks Jack

Jack, I couldn't agree more. that is so good of you to say that. I think the magazine needs to hear how we appreshate them more. I know I love them too. I have learned so much from the magazine, and the folks here on this forum. buy the way welcome. Evie

Comment

I think this is a top notch publication! Just wish there were more of them. I can't stand waiting so long in between issues! (just my 2 cents- hint hint again!). I would rather have only 4 excellent ones that 8 so so ones tho. Keep up the great work.
      Janette
      www.square-designs.com

Comment

Same here, I would rather have quality than quantity and poor quality with it. It wouldn't hurt to have more issues but I will settle for less issues a year and have the great product that we get.
        Diane
        Dragon
        Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
        Owner of a Dewalt 788
        PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X