John Nelson patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Nelson patterns

I just noticed that link over on the right to John Nelson patterns!! Did that just show up there, or am a little slow after all? I cant see all 20 patterns, but I can see some. Glad you are getting these patterns out here!! Dale
    Dale w/ yella saws

Hmmm! I didn't know it was up there either! Not sure why all 20 aren't up there - will check into it.

Comment

I checked with Rob who handles our website and he said they are working on getting the remainder of them up there - should be up by early next week!

Comment

A John Nelson Pattern

Here is one of John Nelsons patterns, it was cut by Dale H, I did the faux silver finish. It now hangs in Dale & Linda home.
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes, its a nice design. And, its amazing what an old timer (you are gettin up there Mac, admit it!)can come up with as a unique finish on baltic birch plywood. It looks much nicer in person definatly. Dale
          Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Very nice cutting Dale. I can't believe it is BB ply. Great finishing job Mac. Finishing, besides sanding, is something I always fret over (pun inteneded).

Paul S.

Comment

Mac, I liked that pattern so much I went the the site and ordered that pattern as well as the corner shelf pattern.

Shannon, I don't know who sets the pricing for this site, but the price on the site for the Corner Shelf Pattern is $4.95 but my reciept shows I was charged $10.95. Someone needs to check this out as well.
              Bill

I have an RBI Hawk 220-3 VS

Visit my Gallery
              and website www.billswoodntreasures.com

Comment

BB Plywood

In this photo you can see the BB plywood, being sprayed.

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Its real nice pattern, and will look great in just about any finish.

Mac
                Attached Files

Comment

Mac, is that any special primer your putting on before the faux silver finish?

Paul S.

Comment

Acrylic sealer or Acrylic clear coat

Paul,

No its not, you could even use the silver as the base, I used a sealer, so I don't use up a lot of silver, one or two passes did it.

If you have any acrylic clear coat, use that as your sealer.

Mac

Comment

Bill - I was out of the office on Friday - My son had his tonsils removed. He's quiet for the moment so I thought I would jump on and see what's happening. I'll check into the billing error on Monday.

Comment

I did notice the other patterns are now showing on there. Its great to see them patterns becoming available, lots of nice stuff there.
                        Shannon, hopefully with a few popsicles your son will be his old self again!And, why dont you put that other picture into that nice John Nelson frame , might get more sales!!!
                        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Are there any descriptions about any of the patterns? The "Normandy Grandfather Clock Pattern" looks interesting and I would like to know what size the finished product is. I would like to know what the sizes of some of the other patterns are as well.
                          Bill

I have an RBI Hawk 220-3 VS

Visit my Gallery
                          and website www.billswoodntreasures.com

Comment

Hopefully they can put descriptions in for those. That grandfather clock I know is a fullsize grandfather. The prices are definatly tempting! Dale
                            Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

This might be some help. The floral mirror shelf (like mac silverized) is 14 inches high, by 9 inches wide. That one I could measure. By looking in some old catalogs, The Corner cabinet is 28 inches tall by 10 1/2 inches wide. The Normandy Grandfather Clock stands 86 inches tall,19 inches wide, and 16 inches deep.It says 37 pages, and thats 37 pages 11 by 17 inches. If your still unsure you want to order that, heres a little price comp. on that clock. It is listed in a catalog with a price of $39.95 for that plan, so that makes that sale price a HUGE bargain!!!
                              the chimes of normandy wall clock, is 27 inches high, by 8 1/2 inches wide.(price comp for that clock...$14.95 elsewhere)
                              The Naperville...16in. high, by 12 3/4 wide (comp. $12.95 elsewhere)
                              Well, hopefully that helped some.The prices are great!!! Dale
                              Last edited by lucky788scroller; 02-10-2007, 10:11 PM.
                              Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X