No announcement yet.

Article discussion thread:Bonus Fairy Fretwork Pattern

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article discussion thread:Bonus Fairy Fretwork Pattern

This is a dedicated thread for discussing article: Bonus Fairy Fretwork Pattern
    Last edited by BobD; 04-17-2014, 10:10 AM.

this does not take you to the fairy pattern. it take you to a easter pattern

Fixed now.

reddragonlord it takes me to the fairy pattern.
        If someone has great passion for what they do, it is not considered work

Jeff Robinson
        Panama City Fl.
        Cutting with EX-21

I fixed the link. For some reason, articlebot (the automatic program that starts threads in the forum when we post a new article) goes wonky on occasion, and posts the wrong link...

........Guess what...........its still directing me to the wrong link..........

Bob, the problem may be the link changing rather than article bout getting it wrong. The original link went to the fairy for me at first, but then to the Easter basket when I looked again after dragons post. It is now back to the fairy for me.

Worked for me..!?!!

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
                No task is too tedious for Art.
                Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
                Featherwood Woodcrafts

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Latest Topics

• NC Scroller
                  Reply to issue #75 is out
                  NC Scroller
                  Yes I live in North Carolina but not near the coast. I live along the NC/VA border about 30 mile East of I-95. Emerald Isle is about 3 1/2 hours to the South East of me....
                  Today, 01:30 PM
                • meflick
                  Reply to Looking for a new planer
                  Hi Jeff - you might check out this thread from earlier this month:

Today, 11:25 AM
                • handibunny
                  Reply to Congratulations to Carole
                  Thanks, guys. It really pushed me out of my comfort zone, but how could I resist? Fortunately, I had many resources to draw on, for everything from advice on technical matters, what to include when reviewing a scroll saw, and how to be diplomatic about features that could be problematic.
                  Today, 11:15 AM
                • Sandy Oaks
                  Reply to Word Art Candleholder Faith
                  Sandy Oaks
                  I agree Rolf, usually there is maybe one or two projects I might make. In this issue there are four or five.
                  Today, 10:55 AM
                • Danthewoodman
                  Reply to issue #75 is out
                  It was a fun project. I made a jig to hold the ball while I sliced it on the bandsaw, then cut the rest on the scroll saw.
                  Are you in North Carolina? We just got back from Emerle Isle. Our son just got married out there.
                  Today, 09:16 AM