This is a dedicated thread for discussing article: Subscription Scam

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
    Reply to Drum sander tool
    handibunny
    Just saw an interview about the new SuperMax 16-32 on Facebook, and it was mentioned that the new folding infeed and outfeed tables are available for the 19-38. Price is about $149.
    Today, 03:30 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Woodpeckers
    will8989
    Yes the email said one and done. Bruce rates their tools with Inca.
    Today, 02:33 PM
  • bstark
    Reply to Scrapwood Bowl
    bstark
    Brilliant! I love it. I have tons of scrap wood that I just can't part with... and I have been pondering what I should do with it. Some of the pieces can be used with intarsia, but honestly, I am running out of storage for it. This is a great idea that I will be happy to borrow. =) Nice work.
    Today, 11:01 AM
  • Stoney
    Reply to This doesn't happen often in the shop
    Stoney
    Yeah blade clamps falling on the floor huh? And I thought that only happened with a Hegner. I couldn't believe it the first time it happened to me with my Hegner. I finally got tired of looking for the bottom clamp when it left the scene and decided to do something about it.. I made a combination...
    Today, 10:47 AM
  • BobD
    Reply to Drum sander tool
    BobD
    (facebook algorithms not allowing me to find the page right now... doh.) If the new one is the same one I receive a press release about (the quick adjustment lever, and folding infeed/outfeed tables), I've reached out to them asking if these can be retrofit onto older sanders...

Bob
    Today, 10:04 AM
Working...
X