Book Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book Section

I was just browsing the FC books and came across this page - I think someone has got their wires crossed?? The bit about puzles presumably refers to a Judy Peterson book?

http://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/p...s.cfm?sku=2763
    Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

The Mama Rabbit puzzle is the first one in my Judy Peterson book that I got for Christmas.
    Diane
    Dragon
    Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
    Owner of a Dewalt 788
    PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

PuzzledMoose,

I've search high and low for the link referenced above. Do you recall were you saw the link? the corrrect link should be http://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/p...s.cfm?sku=2550

Thanks,
      Rob Starr
      Inernet Manager
      Last edited by admin; 01-11-2007, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Rob I'm not sure what link I followed but just looked again at scrollsaw - holiday and inspirational section and got the same text as my link but this time the link is

http://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/p...ls.cfm?PC=1738

?????????
        Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Ian,
          I clicked on the "New Scrollsaw books,the one in question is "Holiday Ornaments for the Scrollsaw" The description reads --- The very best puzzle patterns from kittens to coyotes ect... The rest of the books seem to be in order.
          Bill
          Delta P-20

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Sandy Oaks
            Reply to Eagle
            by Sandy Oaks
            I agree, a beautiful piece and wonderful cutting. Years ago, my father had Alzheimer. The last six months we had him in the VA center in St. Cloud MN. His wood work shop is still in MN. I could not take it down to TN....
            Today, 12:00 PM
          • Rolf
            Reply to Spiral Blades - Tips & Tricks?
            by Rolf
            I have been using spiral a lot more lately Thanks to Charles Hand stunning designs. I have used them of and on since I started scrolling.
            They were a real challenge on my Old Delta SS350. cutting straight in and out was easy, trying to cut details going sideways was the problem because of the...
            Today, 09:16 AM
          • Jimern
            Reply to Spiral Blades - Tips & Tricks?
            by Jimern
            The best tip I have with spirals is to cut straight lines backwards. instead of pushing the work piece into the blade, pull it toward you. Seems to allow for better control on straight lines (most other lines too)
            Today, 05:27 AM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Mexican Covid19 Vaccination logo - my version :)
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Go Wylie Coyote!!!
            Yesterday, 09:19 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to My lucky day!
            by will8989
            🍷🍷MD is a cluster mess. Getting the vaccine is fast. Getting the appointment is another story altogether. The county executive makes the rules for their own county. State says 65+ the jerk that runs this county says no, 75+ then puts a whole bunch of people on a priority list. But, there are state...
            Yesterday, 09:18 PM
          Working...
          X