Book Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book Section

I was just browsing the FC books and came across this page - I think someone has got their wires crossed?? The bit about puzles presumably refers to a Judy Peterson book?

http://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/p...s.cfm?sku=2763
    Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

The Mama Rabbit puzzle is the first one in my Judy Peterson book that I got for Christmas.
    Diane
    Dragon
    Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
    Owner of a Dewalt 788
    PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

PuzzledMoose,

I've search high and low for the link referenced above. Do you recall were you saw the link? the corrrect link should be http://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/p...s.cfm?sku=2550

Thanks,
      Rob Starr
      Inernet Manager
      Last edited by admin; 01-11-2007, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Rob I'm not sure what link I followed but just looked again at scrollsaw - holiday and inspirational section and got the same text as my link but this time the link is

http://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/p...ls.cfm?PC=1738

?????????
        Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Ian,
          I clicked on the "New Scrollsaw books,the one in question is "Holiday Ornaments for the Scrollsaw" The description reads --- The very best puzzle patterns from kittens to coyotes ect... The rest of the books seem to be in order.
          Bill
          Delta P-20

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jo Labre
            Reply to Festool vac and Pegas scroll saw
            by Jo Labre
            Rolf, Richard Boehl at QTE says the next shipment is expected soon and a new unit will be sent to me. From the comments in this thread it looks like it will be safe to plug the saw into the Festool. I wish I knew what caused the failure. If operator error, I don't want it to happen again....
            Today, 09:54 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to My computer issues.
            by Rolf
            Thanks John.
            Today, 08:36 AM
          • Rolf
            by Rolf
            The lack of service facilities is an industry wide problem not just in the SS world. To find tech savvy factory support is rare.
            I am fortunate that I can fix most anything myself. I don't have a Pegas saw or I would dig into one. The big problem is most tools like Pegas are sold by distributors...
            Today, 08:31 AM
          • Sandy Oaks
            by Sandy Oaks
            As a Pegas dealer, I think I will chime in on this thread. It was a huge mistake to let Bob Duncan go, but I don’t know the circumstances. I Had a customer with a tension lever problem. I sent a new lever, but there was a question on how to replace it. They passed my email on to someone and he...
            Today, 08:25 AM
          • hotshot
            by hotshot
            They need Bob back desperately....
            Today, 07:44 AM
          Working...
          X