Issue 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue 26

It hasn't made it's way into the stores round here yet, but I was just looking at the preview page. I like that duck puzzle that Carl has in this issue ...
    Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

That quacks me up. Thanks.
    Ducks seem to have a big place on the forum
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianScroller
      That quacks me up. Thanks.
      Ducks seem to have a big place on the forum
      That quacks me up too. And, I look at the pictures here, and there is a lady known as parrot lover, holding a nice looking green duck!!!!! Dale
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Originally posted by lucky788scroller
        That quacks me up too. And, I look at the pictures here, and there is a lady known as parrot lover, holding a nice looking green duck!!!!! Dale
        Careful, Dale, she may be as fierce as parrots are - the only parrot I ever got close to nearly removed the end of my finger!
        Ian

Comment

I have a blue and gold macaw, and yes, he could easily rip a finger off without much effort. It really does hurt terribly when he clamps down, trust me! About issue 26...mine didnt arrive either. ugh! Dale
          Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Originally posted by lucky788scroller
            I have a blue and gold macaw, and yes, he could easily rip a finger off without much effort. It really does hurt terribly when he clamps down, trust me! About issue 26...mine didnt arrive either. ugh! Dale
            I wonder how macaw soup tastes???? Chicken"ish" I'd bet.....

No issue 26 here yet either.....
            ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

What's the difference between a mackaw and a parrot anyhow?
              Ian

Comment

I got mine yesterday and page 36 looks challenging and as soon as the spots clear I will read the rest of it. Thanks Kevin, That is a great pattern. Steve
                If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
                My Gallery
                [email protected]

Comment

The mailbox is 6 kilometers from my house and I've been running over there on my 4 wheeler everyday anxiously looking for my issue and alas it is not here either. I'm glad to see that others have not received it either (don't mean that in a bad way). I thought I was the only one.
                  Dragon
                  Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
                  Owner of a Dewalt 788
                  PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon
                    The mailbox is 6 kilometers from my house
                    Good grief - and I thought walking to the bottom of the drive was a hassle ..lol

I still haven't got used to mail not popping through a letterbox and onto the floor ..

Mind you one great thing about mailboxes is that small packages fit in them so there's no need for trips to the Post Office so often ...
                    Ian

Comment

I am chomping on the bit waiting for mine to come.
                      I am hoping it gets here before next Thursday.
                      I start my holidays then and I will need something to stop me from going through withdrawls!
                      CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
                      "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
                      Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Originally posted by Steviegwood
                        I got mine yesterday and page 36 looks challenging and as soon as the spots clear I will read the rest of it. Thanks Kevin, That is a great pattern. Steve
                        Hehehe, thanks Steve. I wanted to make sure it had enough cuts in it for Dale.
                        Kevin
                        Scrollsaw Patterns Online
                        Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

Ok I heard something about Ducks here somewhere lol
                          Charlie
                          "Everything Happens for a Reason"
                          Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

I got mine today....

let's see if I can find a new project inside....

Trout

Edit:
                            that clock, it sure is tempting..I could probably get it cut but putting it together and making it work would be another thing...

the Easter egg is different but my saw doesn't like cutting at angles...

the fish, too bad it's a bass...

the bowls, I don't think I could stay on the line good enough and it also has angle cuts...

forget drilling those 400 holes on Kevin's "Hanging Out With Mom"...

Carl, nice puzzle..maybe I'll try one when I get my new saw...

I'm tired of Intarsia...

I wouldn't even attempt to cut a coin with my saw...

I think I'll go back to the last issue and make the clock...

WHAT A GREAT MAGAZINE....

Trout
                            Last edited by Trout; 01-05-2007, 07:11 PM.
                            Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
                            Fish are food, not friends!

Comment

But Trout failed to mention the intarsa cat is awsome as is the rabbit- The cat will be my next project-
                              I got my copy yesterday and dropped everything to look at the new issue-- outstanding job -I found several good patterns to put on my to do list.
                              Sharon

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                                Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                                by will8989
                                The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
                                Yesterday, 11:10 PM
                              • will8989
                                Reply to Farmers market
                                by will8989
                                Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
                                Yesterday, 10:31 PM
                              • tgiro01
                                Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                                by tgiro01
                                Linda - Here is my gimmick for the Incra 1000SE on my SS CNS. I scratched a line 3/4-inch in from the blade end of the fence. I then use a ruler to set that line 1-inch from the side of a carbide tooth on the blade. Then I line the 1-inch mark on the fence ruler to the scratch line.

Now,...
                                Yesterday, 09:38 PM
                              • Linda In Phoenix
                                Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                                by Linda In Phoenix
                                It was a tough choice on the miter gauges---based on recommendations here. I researched the Kreg and the Incra. They were pretty much tied. I let fate decide it. Went into my nearest 2 hardwood stores. #1 sold Kreg, but they were out of stock and didn't know when an order would come in that...
                                Yesterday, 06:47 PM
                              • Linda In Phoenix
                                Reply to Plastic puzzle
                                by Linda In Phoenix
                                Nice puzzle. Go for the gusto---scroll it next time!! Several of the quality brands of blades make blades just for acrylics. With a sharp blade and the right speed it's all good.
                                Yesterday, 06:38 PM
                              Working...
                              X