No announcement yet.

Holiday Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine was in the Saturday post, hope you get yours soon Fay.

Comment

I'm sure it will be here soon, maybe in tomorrow's mail or the next day and still waiting on the blades I ordered also. Used my last blade this a.m. cutting out the eagle saw. Have a great evening... Fay
      Have a great day, Fay.

Comment

I got mine today in the UK. My daughter pounced on it and came up with a list of wants before passing it to my other daughter who added to the list and then finally, I got to look at it. I'm really impressed with the issue even if it has caused me some extra work. Daughter #3 will be coming round tomorrow.
        Mick
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. Winston Churchill

Comment

Fay Call Mike. it never takes that long for my blades to arrive. he may have missed your order.
          "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
          Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Received my copy just now. I will NOT open it until tonight, because I have things to do!
            Steve in Richmond, VA with a DW-788

Comment

I'm busy in the shop but mine arrived today as well...good reading this evening while I watch baseball/NCIS.
              "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
              Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

We just got home from Port Angeles and the mail has not arrived as yet. So I'm in hopes my magazine will be here today or tomorrow. I have a new cell phone for seniors coming tomorrow. It'll come in handy and I can get my calls, even when I'm in the shop. I will go down later and work on my noses and eagle saw. I gotta glue the warts on the witch's nose and such. It'll be fun. Just putting the finishes on them and now I want to come up with an ear and put a non working hearing aid in and or a little sign on saying,, did we forget our hearing aids? Mom won't wear hers so the ear idea came to mind. I might try to draw one and scroll it like an intarsia or some thing like that. Sis had to go to the dentist and then we stopped to get our meds and I cleaned out my mail box at home and now we are set for today. Not much work time in the shop today. Have a great day Fay
                Have a great day, Fay.

Comment

Just to let you all know the mail came around 4:30 P.M and my blades and my copy of the mag came and I want to read the article on the dust and masks and the like. I might make the Santa's sleigh some time this week also. I'll need to make 2 and give one to Mom and one to Sis as gifts for Christmas. I hope I have enough wood to make these with and will no doubt us up what ever BB that I have. I haven't read the instructions as yet. If I don't have the wood to make it with I'll order some and make it next month. I found a nice picture frame that Ward had started so I may cut it down to fit the eagle saw, I put the eagle saw on the background piece but not glued down as yet and then auditioned the frame on it and it'll look great. I like it. I hope I don't mess it up. So happy my mag and blades came today Thank you all for the encouragements. Good night Fay
                  Have a great day, Fay.

Comment

The magazine has not reached me here in Sydney (Blacktown) yet. Hope you haven't forgotten the strollers down under.

Barry

Comment

I haven't receive my copy until yesterday...may be today? (I live in France) I look forward to reading this new issue... but I need to wait!
                      Best regards

Simon MARTIN
                      From France

Visit My Gallery:Simon's Album

You can also look at my pyrography galery: Martin's Album

Comment

Still have not received mine as at 24 Oct 2013 in Sydney, Australia. Anyone else in Australia received theirs yet?

Barry.

Comment

I havent received mine yet, and Im in Florida, is there someone to contact about getting the holiday issue sent? I tried the email route and got a form mail response back. I figure there is someone that I should contact that can tell me I was on the mailing list this month or how I can get a copy if not.

Thanks!

UPDATE: finally got mine on Halloween! What a Treat!
                          Last edited by Pinelog; 11-03-2013, 11:02 PM. Reason: Update
                          Walter
                          Pinelog Creek, FL
                          DW788 Owner since 2013

"Like a wind crying endlessly through the universe, time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike.
                          And all that we were, all that remains is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment."

Comment

Hi Walter,
                            Call our customer service folks at 800-457-9112; they can fill you in.
                            www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Hi Bob
                              What about me in Australia. Who do I contact?

Barry.

Comment

Hi Barry,
                                [email protected] should be able to help.
                                www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X