Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article discussion thread:2013 Best Project Design Contest: Announcing the Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article discussion thread:2013 Best Project Design Contest: Announcing the Winners

This is a dedicated thread for discussing article: 2013 Best Project Design Contest: Announcing the Winners

Congratulations to all of the winners!

Great job everyone.
    Shawn Ferguson

Come visit at The Ferguson Puzzle Company !

Comment

I looked and took the survey - I bet that was a hard one to pick those winners!

I really want that turtle toy in an issue of the magazine!
      Brenda

Brenda's Blog (This is a little bit of everything, Scrapbooking, Crocheting, Crafting, Wood Crafting)

Brenda's Gallery

"If you are not always busy something is wrong!"

Comment

Some very beautiful work there! A great mix of I-couldn't-dream-of-doing-that showstoppers and of really well executed but simpler patterns. The turtle toy Brenda mentions looks easy to cut, but the paint job really brings it to another level.

Big congrats to the winners and to all of the entrants.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the congratulations to the winners and yes, big congrats also for all the entrants. I'm very proud and very honored to receiving an award for my project "Bouquet of flowers in oval vase" in General Scrolling category. Thanks a lot for all people that voted for me, thank also for the jury and for SSWC.
          Best regards

Simon MARTIN
          From France

Visit My Gallery:Simon's Album

You can also look at my pyrography galery: Martin's Album

Comment

Hi everyone! Thank you for allowing me to join such a remarkable group. I am honored that my Whooping Crane is a 2013 Design Contest winner in Intarsia/Segmentation. The competition was stiff, and I loved everyone's pieces and the obvious talent in techniques applied to achieve such remarkable results. Congrats to everyone, and thank you to the editors as well as voting public. Linda David www.ArtIngrained.com
            Last edited by Linda In Phoenix; 07-11-2013, 01:15 AM. Reason: incomplete
            Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

That Whooping Crane is fantastic. I especially like the effect of the grasses.
              Denny
              ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X