scroller galleries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scroller galleries

Just curious when the galleries will be back online. seems like it's been 3 days, not that I'm complaining. I know nothing about what you have to do for maintenance.
    Jeff Powell

LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• dottyblues
      Reply to Pattern Vault
      by dottyblues
      Thank you everyone especially KarlB for finding the pattern.
      Today, 12:20 AM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
      by Linda In Phoenix
      So after much debating, I bought a Sawstop table saw--the 36" contractor version, and now have a roll-your-eyes story too.
      I got a few discounts from my favorite hardwood store for buying from them. Yay!
      In a small shop I couldn't live without the mobile base.
      I also added the...
      Yesterday, 10:49 PM
    • will8989
      Supermax
      by will8989
      Bruce and the tech from Laguna finally caught up with each other after almost 2 weeks of phone tag. Bruce ran the sander for the tech and after checking a few things, it was determined it’s the bushing, probably. They are going to send a bushing for Bruce to replace it. If he has a problem replacing...
      Yesterday, 10:31 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Help help
      by will8989
      Bruce lets it soak in on the cardholders, takes 24 hrs. I let everything drip for a few minutes then wipe excess off. 50/50 takes longer to dry than 40/60. I usually move everything upstairs and turn the ceiling fan on to to help it soak in. This finish takes 3-4 days to dry enough to take to shows....
      Yesterday, 10:11 PM
    • KarlB
      Reply to Pattern Vault
      by KarlB
      Here are the ones I made 9 years ago:

Karl...
      Yesterday, 10:05 PM
    Working...
    X